"To get these," Lauren struggled to hide her smile as she pulled something from the waistband of her pants and handed it to Camila, taking the box from her hands and setting it down. When she stood back up, the girl's brown eyes were carefully scanning what she'd been handed.

"I... Iceland?" Camila looked up at Lauren. "What?"

"They're plane tickets," Lauren laughed and flipped over the small papers in Camila's hands.

"Wait... for us?" Camila's eyes widened. "Plane tickets... for us... for Iceland?"

"There we go," Lauren giggled and nodded. "I know Iceland sounds weird, but... I've kind of had this obsession with the Northern Lights ever since I was little... and, well, it's the perfect time to see them right now. And I really wanted to share that with you," she nodded quickly. "So I pulled a few strings...I just... the place I booked for us is absolutely incredible. There's so much to do and see. But if you don't want to, I can always f-,"

"Holy shit."

Lauren's head shot up when she was interrupted, locking gazes with Camila who was looking at her with wide eyes. She struggled to read her wife's expression for a few moments, and grew concerned when the smaller girl brought one of her hands up to press against her forehead.

"What's wrong?" Lauren quickly stepped forward and placed a hand on Camila's arm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I... I think I..." Camila paused, shaking her head and looking back at Lauren with a look of awe on her face. "Sometimes I still remember things," she explained, rubbing her forehead and shaking her head. "You... you did a project on Iceland."

"I... yeah, I did," Lauren laughed. She had completely forgotten about that small detail.

"I remember," Camila smiled softly. "You said you wanted to go there more than anything."

"Yeah..." Lauren bit her lip and looked down slightly. "I mean, I wasn't trying to be selfish by doing this... I just really wanted to surprise you, and I thought it'd be perfect for the both of us. I-,"

"Shh," Camila giggled, placing a hand on Lauren's arm. "Stop doubting yourself."

"So you like it?" Lauren looked up hopefully.

Camila couldn't help but laugh. "I love it."

"Even if I've wanted to go there forever?" Lauren tilted her head to the side.

"Your dream is my dream," Camila smiled softly and squeezed Lauren's hand. "It is perfect, Lo. Absolutely perfect. Positive."

"In that case, there's one more thing," Lauren bit her lip, taking the tickets from Camila's hands and flipping them over.

"What?" the smaller girl raised an eyebrow.

"We leave tonight."

"What?!" Camila gasped, her eyes darting up to meet Lauren's as the green eyed girl bit her lip worriedly. "Tonight? But what about Presley?"

"I've got it all under control, babe," Lauren laughed. "We already have our stuff with us. We leave tonight after Presley goes to sleep. Dinah and Mani is down here visiting their family, too, so they're gonna fly back up with Pres and watch her until we get back. She can't wait."

"You told Presley?" Camila gasped.

"She's a good secret keeper, what can I say?" Lauren raised a playful eyebrow. "Is that okay with y-?"

"I can not wait!" Camila squealed, engulfing Lauren in a tight hug. "We are finally getting our honeymoon, Lo."

-