The Trouble Begins

Hinata walked into the forbidden forest to find some plants Sakura needed for a medicine she was developing. However, as she went deeper into the woods she bumped into someone unexpectedly.

She stepped back realizing whom it was "I-Itachi! I-I'm sorry." She said backing away nervously. Just then she noticed Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Obito, Hidan, Zetsu, Kakazu, and Nagato emerge from behind the trees surrounding her. She looked around nervously for an escape, knowing she had no chance of winning against them. They each said nothing but step closer, they had her surrounded. Just as Hinata was accepting that she had no chance she noticed a stranger in a tree above them. Without a word the stranger made several unknown hand signs and cast a jutsu like none seen before.  Hinata looked around herself to see each member of the akatsuki had been changed back to their academy age.

"Wh-what just happened?" She asked confused but when she looked up the stranger had disappeared. A young Nagato began to cry. "W-why are you crying?" Hinata asked looking at her enemy confused.

"I-I.. I don't know where I am!" Nagato sobbed.

Hinata looked around at them each very confused when Itachi reached up and took her hand in his looking up at her. "You're a Hyuga right? We're from the same village, can you take me to my parents?" He asked innocently.

Then she understood these children had no idea of the evil they had done, no memory of the darkness they each carried, and no intention of any darkness. She also realized she couldn't just leave all these children alone in the forest of death. She smiled kindly down at them, "come with me, I'll watch after you all for a while okay?" The children smiled relieved and followed Hinata back into the Village Hidden In The Leaves.

Itachi and Obito looked around the village very confused. It looked nothing like they had remembered. "Miss Hyuga?" Itachi spoke looking to her with great concern. "What happened to the village? We were only away a few hours... Weren't we?"

Hinata knelt down to him. "I'm afraid there is more than what I can say at this point." She replied ruffling his hair.

Itachi looked puzzled "I-I don't understand..." He said.

"She's lying! This village isn't the leaf! She is going to betray us!" Obito growled.

The children all looked to Hinata with fear and hope. "Th-that isn't true is it miss Hyuga?" Asked Sasori with tear filled eyes.

"You wouldn't really betray us would you?" Deidara asked looking very afraid.

"It's not like that. Don't cry sweeties. I promise I won't betray you. This is the leaf village, there are just some things I am not sure how to explain. We'll go to the hokage. Maybe he will be able to explain to you." She said.

The children seemed to calm themselves and followed her. All the while Hidan was making small talk with Obito, Itachi was quietly observing, Sasori and Deidara were arguing, as Zetsu argued with himself, Nagato was crying on Konan, and Kakazu walked with Kisame irritated with the other children's immaturity. Hinata lead the children through the town where many villages looked at them with confusion and alarm. The children noticed and began to feel very uncomfortable. They finally reached the hokage's office. Hinata knocked on the door.

"Umm... N-Naruto, I have some confusing news." She said.

"Hey Hinata, what.. Do ya mean?" Naruto asked looking at his wife curiously.

She opened the door revealing the young children. "There was a small issue.  "

"W-what the hell?" He looked to them baffled and confused.

"This is not the hokage.." Itachi exclaimed "where is the third?!"

"The third?" Naruto was beginning to understand why Hinata felt safe enough to bring these children home. "The third died long ago."

"No he didn't he talked to me this morning! You lie you're a liar! And she is a traitor." Itachi cried "I want to see my mother and father! My little brother!"

"Itachi! Calm down." Naruto Scolds "you want to see your brother? That's something I can do. If you'll listen to him."

A summons was sent to Sasuke who walked in soon after. "What the hell am I doing here moron." Sasuke asked before noticing his young brother standing there.

"Who's this supposed to be?" The children asked.

"I'm Sasuke uchiha." He replied.

"No you're not. My little brother is. Imposter!" Itachi growled.

Sasuke looked into his eyes "oh Nii-San what has happened?" He asked.

Itachi's eyes widened "S-Sasuke. I demand to know what has happened to us." Itachi screamed.

"A jutsu was preformed. It made you all younger. You had been villains for your own reasons and someone saved me from you by turning you to children. I know nothing more of the jutsu or how to reverse it." Hinata explained quietly.

"Miss, if this is true, then why did you not kill us in our fragile states if we are to be so evil." Sasori said looking up at her.

She picked him up and looked into his eyes, "I did not kill you because you are all nothing more than innocent children. Your crimes are merely acts of children whom know no other way because each of you were deprived of something essential. Your life was tormented from the start, so why should you not be cared for?"

Sasori smiled lightly before Deidara spoke up "but if we are truly grown and evil, and we have no one to love or care for us now... Where are we to go?"

Hinata looked to Naruto and he nodded knowing her intentions. "Well if you wish, you can stay with Naruto and I at least until the jutsu wears off."

"What if it never does?" Nagato asks.

"Then I suppose you'll stay with us til you've grown." She smiles.

"A-are you sure we won't be a burden?" Hidan asked a bit nervously.

"Not at all." Naruto smiled to them.

"I want to stay with Otouto chan." Itachi said holding on to Sasuke.

Sasuke smiled "well come on brother we have much to discuss."

"I'll take the rest back home and explain things to Boruto and Himawari." Hinata said as she lead the children to their new home.

To be continued