"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world"
Me, Mal and Evie sang as the boys messed around with a leaver. We all ran out of the small mill and ran out into the street causing a flash mob.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the (core),
I'm rotten to the core"
We all sang as we finished up dancing. I moved my black hair out of my face, who was actually down today since I didn't get time to go see dizzy to put it up. Father had me combing his hair and polishing his boots for him, again.

As Mal pulled a lollipop out of a passing baby's hand, we laughed as Mal held it up in victory. I could hear the people of the isle shout run, which could only mean 1 thing. I went from my position from beside Evie to quickly behind Carlos as I stood being him a little as we saw 2 goons approach, Maleficent. I'm not scared of Maleficent, it's her goons, they have physically beat me up before because let's just say I got in the wrong side of them, broken arm and black eye for 6 weeks, let's just say the boys don't like it when there around me.

Mal smirked as she turned around and the goons moved out of her way. "Hi mom" Mal said to her bitchy mother. "Stealing candy, mal? So disappointed" Her mother asked in her irritating voice. I just looked at Carlos and rolled my eyes which caused him to snicker slightly. "It was from a baby" Mal justified as she held the lollipop out to her mom. "That's my nasty little girl" Maleficent said as he took the pop and spat on it, stuck it under her armpit and handed it to the goon who game me a black eye. "Give it back to the dreadful creature" Maleficent said as the goon went to give it back to the baby. "Mom..." Mal sighed, obviously disappointed that her mother took over her robbery. "It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truely evil" Maleficent said slightly louder and waving to the woman walking away with the baby. "Boring" I whispered to Jay and Carlos, who just snickered a laugh. "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms, you walk with me" Maleficent said as she pulled Mal away so we couldn't hear their conversation. "Yeah as she was cursing babies too because she wasn't invited to a party, boohoo" I whispered. "Chloe shush, do you want another broken arm" Evie whispered as she was eying the goons who were obviously glaring at me. What can I say I'm like my dad, can't keep my mouth shut.

"Oh there's news! I buried the lead" Maleficent shouted as she went to stand in front of us again and the goons now moving to behind us. "You five have been choosen to go to a different school... in Auradon" Maleficent said, honesty when she started I heard Evie squeak but when he said Auradon we all attempted to make a run for it but there was a goon behind each of us. The goon who has me was the one who gave me a black eye. I was fussing around so much trying to get out of his grip, he held me upside down, by one leg. "What I'm not going to some boarding school, filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal objectified towards her mother. "And perfect princes" Evie said in her elegant voice stepping forward. Mal just scoffed. "Yeah and I don't do uniforms, unless it's leather, you feel me" Jay said laughing and soon stopped as Maleficent wasn't getting the joke. "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon, mom said there rabid pack animals, who eat boys who don't behave" Carlos said frightened as Jay barked in his ear. I on the other hand was still squirming, all clearly forgetting me. "Of for goodness sake, Corbyn, put me down, I will hypnotise you" I threatened as I turned my eyes bright red, thrashing my free leg hoping to kick him with my red stiletto heel. Obviously he knew I couldn't hypnotise him as magic doesn't work on the isle so Jay had to threaten him. He threw me down and I landed on my stomach on the pavement. Carlos helped me up and we walked back over to the group. As I was walking I turned my eyes back to the original chocolate brown colour.

"Yeah mom, we're not going" Mal said turning to her mother arguing for all of us. "Oh you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" She shouted as she motioned them to follow her. "Mal..." she chimed meaning for us to follow her to our home. We all followed.