Chapter 1

I watched as I passed by the cattle and horses my parents owned, they owned a ranch called, Sweet Meadow Ranch . My older brother Collin is planning to take over the ranch when my parents decide to give it to him. The two story house came to view and I couldn't  stop the smile on my face, I turned off my car and got out.

"My baby! Oh my gosh you're home" my mom gasped as I opened the door, she got up from her chair and hugged me, I hugged her back inhaling her baby rose scent that I missed.

"Colton come see your son!" ,My mom yelled at my dad who was busy yelling at my 18 year old little  sister.

I chuckled when she screamed and jumped onto me, my dad following along.

"Hey baby sis" I say I could feel her crying of happiness, my dad hugged me also.

After about 5 hours, I went to my house, I also saw my brother a little after 2 hours.
The When I finally arrived home I got out of the car, took Jordan's leash and hooked it to her collar.

As I was walking to the door I heard a faint crying. I looked to my left
and next to the dumpster were two baby car seat handles with babies in them I quickly ran towards them and brought them inside.

"No ma'am, they were outside next to a trash can" I said into the phone before I heard the line go dead. I threw the phone on the floor and pulled my hair .

It's been about 3 days since I found them, I've taken them to hospitals and doctors, but none of them will help me find their mother or maybe at least take them.   They either say 'Sir I'm sorry but we don't have any room'  or they say 'take them to an adoption center' I've been feeding them baby milk formula ; I think I'm going to keep them.

I know it sounds crazy but I've always wanted a family of my own, it's just the only girl I actually loved said she didn't want to have that kind of responsibility.

I looked at the car seats and saw a letter.

Huh? I just noticed that. I walked over to them and picked it up and started reading it.

Dear Sergeant Green,

You don't know me but I know you, I left my children with you because I couldn't take care of them anymore,
Please take care of them with your life, the boy is older by 10 minutes, I haven't named them but they are 3 months old, they were born on September 11, 2015. I hope you stay with them I know it's a lot of responsibility but I think you can do it I've been watching you for a while and I think it would be best if you kept them.

I heard the girl start to fuss, so I picked her up from the bed and bounced her up and down in my arms. Now she started crying even more.
I checked her diaper bad saw it wasn't even....used yet, she can't be hungry because I just fed them. This is going to be harder than I thought.

After a while she calmed down and I put her in the bed next to her brother.

I really need to find them names, don't laugh at me, but I actually have been looking  at names for fraternal twins and I really like the name Hunter for the girl and Keith for the boy, I know Hunter is a boy's name but I think it fits her.

Hunter and Keith.