I wanna try that

Dipper Pines, now 15, was sitting in the old attic -which hadn't changed a bit- on a hot July day. He was flipping through the journal for probably the billionth time.
    "Pinetree!" Bill appeared above him, a wide grin across his face. Dipper snapped the book shut, startled by the demon's sudden intrusion.
    "Bill.... What do you want now?" Dipper set the journal aside.
    "I wanted to know what a kiss is," Bill held that smile.
    "What?"
    "I want to know what a kiss is," Bill repeated. Dipper was flustered. Dipper knew Bill wasn't all too knowing around human things, but he ought to at least know how to kiss let alone what it is! The younger of the two recollected himself.
    "It's um... Where two people press their lips together to show affection for eachother," Dipper tried saying without blushing. Bill hummed in thought, floating onto his back and lowering himself next to the other on the bed.
    "I wanna try that!" Bill grinned.
    "No."
    "Pretty please?"
    "No."
    "But-"
    "No!" Dipper cut him off. Bill muttered "rude" under his breath.
    "But..... You do have affection for me, right pinetree?" Bill batted his eyelashes at the bruenette. Dipper blushed more when the other ran his finger down the younger's chest, a flirtatious glint in his golden eyes. That glint was replaced with a burst of surprise when Dipper suddenly pinned him. The teenager smirked at Bill's expression.
    "Fine, I'll show you how." Bill was expecting a rough kiss, but was even further stunned when Dipper kissed him softly. Dipper was being gentle, handling the kiss as if Bill's lips were fragile glass. Dipper started to move his mouth in a rhythm that the  blonde followed with ease. The movement was passionate, but still gentle.
    Dipper had suspicions. Bill was catching on.... All too quickly. He had kissed girls and guys before and none of them, including himself, hadn't learned how to kiss this well so fast. The bruenette brushed these thoughts away, he was enjoying himself. Not that he would admit it though.
    "Nghhh," Bill moaned when Dipper started dipping his tongue between his lips, going deeper each time. Bill nipped Dipper's tongue, giggling when Dipper growled. The bruenette bit down on the demon's lip as payback.
    "How..." Dipper tried to say the rest of his sentence but Bill dragged him in for a little longer, unable to satisfy his hunger for the teenager's lips, then let him go.
    "What was that pinetree?"
    "How can you kiss so well if it's only your first one?" Dipper asked.
    "Silly pinetree, I know how to kiss~" Bill smirked, "I just wanted you to kiss me!"
    "B-bill!" Dipper snapped, slowly turning red. Bill laughed.
    "And judging by your thoughts, you liked it a lot!" Bill laughed more.
    "I hate you..."
    Bill only grinned widely as he pulled Dipper in for yet another deep  kiss.