"Because I don't want you to sit anywhere on my bed or mess up my room or even touch my things," I said.

"Yahh, you think this dumb tape can stop me? Look," He said, repeatedly stomping one foot after the red tape.

I chuckled, "You only dare to put a foot over the line, but you feel threatened to walk over, that's good."

"You'll regret if I dare to walk over."

I quickly shot up from my bed, standing on it and stared down at him. "Don't you dare or I'm gonna jump on you and attack," I threatened, "I've gained some weight staying at home doing nothing."

He chuckled, when suddenly he caught sight of something beside my foot, "What's that apron doing there?"

I looked down and my heart skipped a beat. I quickly picked it up, hiding it behind my back, "I, uh, I brought an apron when I moved in here."

He stared at me for seconds in confusion. I thought he was gonna get suspicious on me, but instead, he burst into fits of laughter. "WHY? You're gonna cook?" He said in between his laughter, his face turning red because he laughed that much.

I bit my bottom lip. "Ahahah, yeaahh I am," I laughed along, although not knowing what's so funny about it, then I quickly kept the apron in my drawer.

After Taehyung was done laughing at me, he regained his composure and looked at me as I lay back down on my bed.

He cleared his throat, "Can I just walk over with your permission though?"

I sighed, "Fine fine, whatever."

Taehyung smiled as he skipped over the red line. He ran, jumped and then landed on my bed, partially on my legs. "YAAAY!" He cheered.

"TAEHYUNG AH!" I shouted, "I said you can walk over but not sit on my bed!"

He smiled sheepishly, rolling off and walked over to sit on the chair by my bed.

"What are you doing here though?" I asked.

"There's nothing to do and you're the only human in the house to speak to," He said, fiddling with my stuffs on the drawer beside him.

"Okayy..." I said, feeling awkward because I didn't know what to talk about, "Can I ask you something?"

"Nope," he answered.

"Tsk," I clicked out of annoyance, "I'm serious."

"Fine, what," He looked at me, waiting for my question.

"What if... I still go out to work, without you knowing?" I asked.

His eyes widened, "If you dare to and if I happened to find out, I'll chop your hands and sell it off."

I gulped. That's harsh.

"But you're not secretly going out to work, right?" he questioned me.

"Uhh... Of course not!" I lied, faking a smile.

"Good," He said, "Weekends are coming though, I can bring you out. Where do you wanna go to?"

"Nowhere. I don't wanna go out with you," I said, pulling my blanket over my body.

"Why?"

I sighed heavily, "You know, I'm still remembering the day when you told me to get into this fake marriage thing and said you won't control my freedom."

He gulped, "Uhm, what?"

"You said you won't control my freedom," I repeated, "Well, I don't think you should stop me from going out anymore."