chapter 11: is the 'secret' safe?

~Your p.o.v.~
Gahhh! !! I can't take it!!! I need to tell Dipper and Mabel that Alex is really Bill!!! They need to know!!! . . . But he wants real friends... or is it a trap.... is he secretly nice... NO! Yes. ... GGGGAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! . . . . I need to confront Bill. . . Where is he anyway...
~Suddenly~
Hey (item that describes you). Did you miss me?" Bill asked.
"Were you stalking my thoughts?" You questioned.
". . . No." He said. "But did you wanna see me!?" He asked happily.
"Yeah. I wanna know the truth. Are you messing with me. Are you using me to get to Dipper and Mabel. You don't seem like it... but I know you're evil... Please tell me know. And be honest. I'm not gonna do anything. "

"You're damn right you won't do anything. You can't go against me." He said. You just looked at him.
Bills pov.
Aw crap. ... SHE'LL NEVER LIKE ME IF I DO THAT!!!!! "
Writers pov.
"HEY!!! I DIDNT MEAN THAT!!!" Bill yelled. You turned around.
". . . "
"Look. .. I'm so new to this... I really hate Dipper but I really like you. Please. I'm sorry. ..." he said. There was a brief silence.
". . . I. Don't know Bill... I'm not sure I can trust you..." you said rubbing your arm.
"Please. Just give me a chance..." he asked. You looked away....
"Okay... I will... but if I have any reason not to-"
"I promise you won't." He said.
"Okay Bill... okay." You said.
_____________________________________
Hey guys!!! My b day is coming up and I'm freaking out! !!!! Plus... I might have a hole in my wall.... I pushed in the door really fast and it made a hole.... my mom doesn't know.... don't tell her. But thank you to everyone who's reading this. I really love all comments said on here. They always make me happy. So yeah...
SQUIRREL OUT