chapter 6: When he finds you.

Bills pov~

Okay. So they usually hang out at the mystery shack. I guess I'll start there.

Writers pic~
Bill went to the mystery shack and when he tried to enter he was stopped by Stan.
"Whoa kid. You gotta pay to get in." He said.
"Gah! Fine. How much?" Bill asked.
"10 bucks." Stan said then held out his hand.
"WHAT!? That's a ripoff!" He yelled.
"Well then I guess you'll be leaving." Stan said while shooing him away.
"Guess I'll have to find another way to get-" Bills thoughts were interrupted by screaming and laughing. He heard it so he went to the back of the mystery shack. He saw you, Dipper, Mabel, Soos and Wendy throwing waterballoons at each other. Your aiming was a bit off and it hit Bill.
"AAHH!" He yelled.
"OH MY GOSH! IM SORRY DUDE!!! I DIDNT EAN TO HIT YOU!!!" You yelled.
"No... it's fine. Its just water... you surprised me... that's all." He said rubbing his face.
"So what's your name?" Mabel asked.
"Me?. . . I'm uh... Alex." Bill said hesitantly.
"That's a nice name." You said.
". . . Thanks?" He said.
"So did you just move here or are you visiting?" Dipper asked.
"I'm.. um I... I moved here." He said.
"Cool. I'm just visiting for the summer." You said. Slight sadness in your voice.
"So do wanna be our new friend Alex!?" Mabel asked excitedly.
"Who? Oh. Me... um... sure. Let's be friends." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

____________________________________
Yay Midnight. Almost 1. I'm crazy. I made this cause I'm bored and stuff... yeah. Yeah.
SQUIRREL OUT