His Master, Sick

The darkness that once filled the room, was replaced by beams of light. A raven haired butler, opening the curtains, averted his eyes to the small figure that lay across the bed vertically. His face and body were wrapped securely in a blanket, hiding any noticeable features of his master.

Instead of waking his master immediately, as usual, he took a moment to look at his master's perfect figure. He wondered why he hadn't noticed this before.

Sebastian sighed and walked over next to Ciel. Then he carefully peeled away the blanket, revealing Ciel's powdery skin.

Oh how he loved his master's petite face. It left the butler in awe, making it even harder not to love the boy even more.

A grin tugged at Sebastian's lips as he brushed away Ciel's bangs, revealing a better view of his master's sleeping face.

This however caused the sunlight to irritate his eyes, making him stir slightly. Sebastian sighed again and decided that the time had come to wake him.

"Young master, it is time to wake up." Sebastian chimed.

Ciel let out a small grunt, then flashed his eyes open. He squinted from the sudden burst of sunlight, then began rubbing his eyes.

"What does my master desire for breakfast?" The butler questioned.

The boy took a moment to think, unsure.

"A scone." Ciel spoke raspily.

Sebastian nodded and began pouring a cup of tea.

The strong citrus scent of the tea filled the room and the nostrils of Ciel. He knew that scent like no other. Earl Grey tea, his favorite.

Once the butler had finished, he carefully handed the cup to his young master.

Ciel stared into the orange tinted, steamy liquid, watching as steam rose from the brim of the cup.

"Earl Grey?" Ciel asked, still with the same raspy pitch.

Sebastian nodded once again, flashing Ciel his signature smile. He faintly blushed and took a sip of his tea.

Ciel went to say something but was interrupted by a fit of coughing. His butler took immediate notice of this and became concerned.

"Master, are you alright?"

"I'm alright Sebastian." Ciel reassured him, drinking the rest of his tea.

Soon after, Ciel felt a sharp pain in his stomach and pressed his hand against it. Ciel yelped in pain, drawing his butler's attention.

"Young Master!"

Sebastian sat next to him, wrapping his arms around him protectively. He slipped his silky white glove off, and palmed his master's forehead, checking for a fever.

Sure enough, the boy was burning up.

"Master, it looks like today's plans will have to be postponed, you're sick."

Ciel hated being sick, it was miserable.

Sebastian sighed and tucked Ciel back into bed.

~~~~~~~~