Ending: Reiner

((Sorry for not updating ;-;))

The door opened and it was..

Reiner, the armored titan. The one who decided to first destroy humanity, and now helped humanity. The tallest boy you knew, and the boy who you trusted the most.

"Are you okay, [f/n]?" He asked as he got closer to you. "R-r-reiner.. I couldn't take it.. I-i'm sorry.." You said and ran up to him, burying your face in his chest. "It's okay now, [f/n]-chan.." He softly said. "Don't worry I-"

He roughly got cutted of by you, who was kissing him. It was a long and romantic kiss, than soon ended because of Jean who was raging because he lost from Reiner.

"Hehehe.. Sorry for not realizing sooner that I loved you.. Reiner.." You whispered and giggled. "[f/n]-chan.."

---
(Ten years later)

"REINER! DON'T YOU DARE TO BREAK THAT WALL!" You shouted. You were building a sand castle on the beach at the ocean.

"[F/n]-chan, you know I promised you that I wouldn't break any walls anymore.." He said with a sigh. "Yea yea and you still did. Three times. To save humanity!" You said with a smile.

"Daddy daddy! Look what I found!" You two looked behind you to see your (son's name) with a misterious creature. "What is that.." You said, slightly scared of the thing.

It was red and had two big claws. "That is a crab (son's name)." Said someone suddenly. You looked behind you (again) and saw two turqoise eyes and two blue looking at you. "Oh my.. EREN! ARMIN!" You shouted and stood up, accidently ruining your sand castle but you didn't cared.

You hugged the two tightly with a smile and squealed in happines. "I missed you two!" You said and let the two go. "M-m-m-my sandcastle..." You heard Reiner saying. You sighed and pinched his arm. "Our!" You said with a pout.

Suddenly you saw the crab right before your face again and you fell scared into Reiner's arms. "GAAHH"

"M-Mommy don't you like the crabby?" (Son's name) asked. "O-ofcourse but you scared me a little.." You heard Eren laughing loud and Armin sighing.

"(Son's name) can you give me the crab?" You asked. He gave you the crab and you threw it at Eren's face. The crab didn't want to fall because he quickly took hold of Eren's nose with it's claw.

"ITTAI!" Shouted Eren and everyone laughed. "That's what you get for laughing Eren.." You said and grabbed Reiner's and (son's name) hand. "Let's go home."

Since the world was saved and only good titans could be found everyone on the world lived in peace. All thanks to the strategies from Armin, the fighting from Eren, Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir and [f/n], and the help from everyone else, is it now possible to see the ocean and lot's more.

All because of the love and because everyone trusted eachother.

And may this love, never end.