Ending: Levi

A/n: Edited. :) Tell me if you still see some typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened and it was..

Levi. Captain Levi, the pokerface guy, the one who had no feelings and never loved someone, you thought. He was different now, had red eyes, from crying, and a blush on his face. "Levi?" You said as you stood up, alot taller than the small male.

You walked to him, not knowing what you were going to do because your body was reacting on it's own.

You suddenly hugged him and his eyes widen, putting his arms around your waist. "[f/n]... I love you.." He said and you smiled at his words, even though it was the second time you heard it. "Levi, I.."

"Shush." He cut you off and picked you up bridal style. "L-levi?!" You said, suprised by his strength.

He may be little, but he was really strong.

"Shut up I said!" He said, maybe a little too harsh. You were surprised by his words and kept silent. "S-sorry.."

He walked out of your room with you still in bridal style in his arms. You smiled a little at the thought of him being a softy now, and you really liked it.

He went to the stables with you and placed you down, he went to get his horse and a little later he came back with his black stallion. You stood up and walked over to him, climbing on his horse without him saying anything.

He smiled and got on his own horse too. He rode away in quickly in gallop so you were forced to hold him tight, what you and Levi actually didn't mind.

You rested your head on his shoulder and after a little while (half hour) Levi finally stopped his horse. "We're here.." He said softly. You got off his horse and he followed you. Around you was a field with all kinds of flowers, your eyes began to sparkle and you smiled. "Levi! It's so beautiful!" You said happy.

"Not as beautiful as you.." He mumbled, but you didn't hear. "You said something?" You asked and he shaked his head.

You began to run around, looking around at the flowers, sometimes stopping to smell at them, and oh, it smelled so good.

Levi watched you and even sat down without cleaning something (WHOA I REALLY MADE HIM A SOFTY). A few minutes later you came back to him, with a flower crown on your head. "You look adorable.." He said with a smile and you blushed. He patted on the ground beside him and you sat down, super close to him. He just wrapped his arm around your waist and scooted closer never stopping with looking at you.

"Say.. [f/n].. I really love you.." He said, looking deep into your [e/c] orbs. You got closer with your face and he did too. You felt his warm breath on his lips as you closed your eyes and finally kissed him softly.

His lips were soft and warm and as fast his lips came, they went. "Levi.." You said blushing. He smiled and got closer again to kiss you again, and again, and again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10 years later]

You were cooking in your new house as someone suddenly wrapped his arms around you. "Hello my love.." He said as he kissed your cheek. "Welcome home Levi~" You said happy while you kept concentrating on your cooking. You were now a married woman, married with Humanity's Strongest. You lived a happy peaceful life with Levi.

*Knock knock knock.*

"The door's open." Shouted Levi almost immediately after someone knocked at your door. Happy chatter filled the house and you looked behind you, ordering Levi to cook and went to the door to see your guests. It were alot of people you've known from the Survey Corps. "Eren, Jean, Erwin, Connie, Armin, Bertholdt, Reiner, Sasha, Mikasa, Christa, Ymir. Welcome!" You squealed happy and hugged them one by one. You led them to a dinner room with a big table for everyone to sit.

It was you 10th year anniversary that you were married with Levi, but it was also 5 years ago you saw everyone for the last time. "How are you doing [f/n]?" Asked Armin gently as you sat down at the dinner table beside him, leaving one seat beside you for Levi. "I'm fine Armin." You said with a bright smile and he blushed. "He still seems to like me.."

[A hour later]

Dinner was ready and you all were eating happy. Hanji joined you guys thirty minutes ago and was cheerfully chatting with Levi, who only seemed annoyed with her around, suddenly she looked at you. "Are you two getting kids?" She asked.

You looked down with a blush, but then with a sad smile. "I can't have kids, three years ago there was a baby in my belly, but I got robbed and the robber stabbed me in the belly.. De baby died and I was so wounded that I can't even have babies anymore." You said softly.

Everyone was quiet, looking worried at you. "I'm.. Sorry for you.." Said Bertholdt with a sad face. "Oh guys, don't worry about me, who would want a Levi 2.0? Cleaning freak 2.0, or even a grumpy pokerface 2.0?" You said with a smile. Levi looked away with a blush and everyone laughed. "I can't even stand 1 Levi, 2 is too much!" Said Jean and Levi looked at Jean with his usual normal face. You kissed Levi on the cheek and smiled.

"It's okay Leeevi~." You said and he looked at you. "I know that, [f/n]."

You're the best, I can't imagine a life without you..