Training

A/n: Edited. :) Tell me if you still see some typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day, you just woke up at the same time (too early) like you always did. You got out of your bed and yawned.

"Okay.. What happened?" You tought about yesterday, and then sighed.

You sighed again and got up. "I'll just take a shower.." You said as you stood up and walked out of the infirmary, going straight to the girls' bathrooms.

After you finished washing yourself and everything you went out to the messhall. Not many people were there, and you knew none of them, so you just sat down at the table you and the boys always were sitting and sighed.

After a while Levi and Jean came in, Levi looked mad and grumpy as always, and Jean had a sorry face while he was being scolded by Levi.

"Y..yes.. Levi Heichou.." Was the only thing you heard Jean saying before they noticed you. Levi and Jean both suddenly smiled, and that was rare because Levi and Jean never really smiled so happy like that.

"Hi Jean, Levi." You said as you smiled back. "Why are you out of that bed?!" Said Levi suddenly, he looked mad again quickly walked over to you.

"Do you feel alright?!"

"Y..yes..."

"No headache or pain in your arm?!"

"Ah.. No.." You said as you sighed.

"You shouldn't be worrying too much about [f/n] Levi Heichou, she's strong you know." Said Jean suddenly. You just looked away and blushed from that compliment.

"So.. Are you guys going to eat or what?.." You said as you looked down at the table, noticing that you didn't took your own food yet. "Ah, yes. I'll bring food for you too!" Said someone suddenly, it was Armin.

"Ah~ Armin!" You smiled at Armin and he gave a warm smile back. He turned around to get his and your food, Jean and Levi walked away with him.

"Armin, bastard!" Whispered Jean at Armin. "S..sorry.. I..s..she won't notice me if I don't do anything.." Said he. "Tch. Stupid brats. Stop whispering assholes. She will notice." Said Levi, little too loud.

You suddenly stood behind them, and you heard everything. "Notice what?" You said. Armin and Jean gave a little 'Eep!' and Levi looked away, biting on his lower lip. "None of your buisness brat. Why are you here." Said Levi with his usual monotone voice.

"Ah, I thought that it would be too much to carry for Armin, so I wanted to help.. N..not that you can't do it Armin! B..but still.." You said with a little blush.

Armin's face turned red and he nodded. "It's okay [f/n]!" He said, giving you a plate with food. "Thankyou Armin!" You smiled again and walked back to the table. The three boys took their plates too and followed you.

"[F/n]!!!" Yelled two girl voices. You looked up and smiled. "Mikasa! Christa!" You yelled, jumping up and running to them. They opened their arms and you hugged them.

"We heard you screaming in Trost when your arm was bitten off.. You really scared me!" Said Christa, while Mikasa looked mad, but also worried at you. "Don't do stuff like that again.." Said Mikasa. You nodded with a smile and sighed.

"I'm sorry.. It was also my first time with the 3DMG.."

"Tch. Levi!" Yelled Mikasa suddenly. "Why did you did that?!" She said, walking over to Levi.

"I trusted her." Said Levi.

"She could've died!"

"But she didn't!"