とても 好き

"I got a feel I got a feel neomu jeo JEOREO! tat tat tat tat tadadat tat tat tat tat tadadat tat tadatat...." Suddenly my head phone is not in it's place. A soft pillow is on my side.

"Why you did that Taehyung? Can you just leave me alone with my song?"

"Jimin, this is not your room. This is our room. So stop being so annoying and for your information, your voice is really tone deafening. Lastly, exam is around the corner. Go and study for god sake." He rolled his eyes to me.

"Whatever, I'm smart anyway."

He such a mom sometimes but whatever I'm smart not like that someone so I can just look up the notes three days before the exam.

"If you want to study, you can use the room all you want. I'm out."

"Wait! It's past the curfew time. You shouldn't go anywhere." He said with that motherly tone of him.

See, he's like a mom.

Before I closed the door, I said the thing I shouldn't have said and just followed his words.

"None of your business and don't try to find me. I will come back anyway."

"But, Jimin..."

I've been like this for a while now. He knows deep inside me what's my problem but I want to get rid of that horrible feeling by being rebel. Just a little not a lot. For example, like going out after dorm curfew times.

Nothing great in being rebel actually. Just a way to relief my pain.

Nothing in physical just my heart ache.

Feeling of losing someone, someone precious to you.

Blood is thicker than water you see.

My great supporter have already gone.

My family.

Taetae have seen me with my family so he knows that I am attached to my family. Too attached that it gave me such a hard and strong sting pain on my heart that spread to my body faster than the snakes venom.

No one could replace them.

No one.

That was what I thought until this arrogant kid that think he knows it all.

The wind blowing through my brownish hair swiftly to the east way. The moonlight is the only source of my light since it is almost midnight. I always go to the rooftop. It's calm here. Everything seems to stop and just flowing with the wind.

But now...

My heart stop beating. I forgot how to take a breath for a while. Who is this creature sitting on my spot?

"I never know that I will have a company here. What's your name, little boy?" He said still looking out to the outskirts of the town.

I snapped from my trance reminiscing this person.

"You look younger than me so use formal language with me boy."

"Are you sure about that, Jimin?"

He stand from his laidback position and look at me for the first time. I am stepping back a little since how in the world he knows my name?

But my intention is stop by sturdy body on my back.

"Where do you think you are going, Jiminnie?" I looked up slowly to see him there behind me smiling with innocent kind of puppy eyes to me.