"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay." She comforts me. I nodded while hugging her. I get control on myself and finally let her go. She take a step back and smile slight. I smiled back and she turned around to walk toward securities check in.

When I get home Mom called Saima Aunty and they were discussing things on phone. I quietly walked from passed her and went upstairs in my room before I could shut the door, Dad come in with a red face.

"What you think you are doing Rauhan Malik." Dad yelled at me. I looked at him in shocked. He never yelled at me. Not when I was child, not even when I grown up.

"Dad what happened?" I asked knowing what he mean. Dad looked at me and take a step toward making me scared and took back two.

"You don't know what happened? You don't know what you did? You don't know you are spoiling your whole life with that girl. What is your problem Rauhan? When I told you I am with you then why don't you believe me?" He throw all his questions at me. Questions that he wanted to ask in two days.

"Dad what I did was to stop fighting between you and Mom. I already told you guys I don't want to see or heard any fights because of me."

"Rauhan, if you think you do this to stop our fights then you are wrong. We still fight on our choice. You think this all make me shut up but it doesn't. It make me do fight even more. I swear Rauhan, if you marry that girl I never forgive you or your Mom. I will leave you all."

"But Dad listen to me-" he cut me off.

"No, you listen to me. You are doing this to make your Mom happy not stopping everything happening here. Tell me honestly, did you ever stop yourself thinking about her? Did you ever think Khadija of living with someone else?" He asked with burning eyes. I looked away and didn't say anything.

"Answer me!" He shouted.

"No, I could never stop myself thinking about her. I could never think about her living with someone else. It hurt me Dad. It hurt me even more to see you and Mom like this. Please Dad for me accept my decision. Please Dad." I begged him on my knees. He shook his head and walked away slamming the door behind him. I couldn't do anything in this.

'Sorry Dad but I have to do this.'

3 days later.

I woke up and prayed to get everything normal. Dad was true of his words. He left next day after he lectured me on my decision. It has been 3 days without seeing and talking to him. We don't know where he went. I know he want sometime alone so he could think about it.

After breakfast I went to office. When I enter in my office I saw a bundle of files waiting for me to check. I sighed heavily and started to work. I check files and sign it before sending it to Shaheer. They come to meet me and lecture me on what I do few days ago. Hira told them about it. They yelled at me for not thinking about myself.

A phone ring make me stop doing my work. I sighed and pick it up.

"Rauhan Malik, speaking."

"Rauhan, when you will be back?"it was Mom. I check the time and was surprised to see its 6 pm. Time flew very fast.

"I am on my way. Why?" I asked and started to pack my things.

"I want to talk about your marriage." I stop on what I was doing and swallow a lump.

"Okay Mom. I will be at home soon." I hung up without waiting for her answer. I pick up my things and drove off to home. When I get there I saw Dad car in driveway. Finally he is back. I should apologize on how I talk to him.