Chapter 2: Bell

Belles POV

It had been two weeks since the fire and Delsin's, change. And I had gotten tired of sleeping in the same clothes. I was driving to the mansion to get some stuff I left there. Hopefully Delsin wouldn't be there, but as these things go. I pulled up on a gravel driveway and looked out. "This place is a wreck. Maybe he isn't home." The gate was off its hinges and the front garden was overgrown. "How did he even take care of this place before?" I got out and walked to the front door. It was unlocked. I jogged to the stairs and started climbing up when I heard footsteps. "Crud." I thought to myself. I tried to run down when I heard his voice. "What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Delsin standing there, still in the outfit from when we failed in our rescue. "Just getting a few of my things. Figured you wouldn't want a bunch of weaklings clothes in you're home."

He just looked at me. "Fine. Get you're stuff, then get out." I shrugged and opened my room. "You're dealing with the others death pretty well." He shrugged and followed me into my room. "It helps that I couldn't give a rats ass about them anymore." I looked up from the draw I was searching. "What happened to you? You used to be so brave and kind and caring." "Ever heard of lying?" I ignored him and opened a cupboard. "Where'd you put my backpack?" "It's by the mirror." I grabbed it and turned the mirror towards him. "What the hell am I wearing?" He asked. He still had the vest and pins, with one addition. A light red one with a heart on it with our names engraved on it. "What is that thing?" He said again, pointing at the pin. "It's a gift I got for you. Don't you remember?" "No. I don't. If I did I would have never worn something so pathetic." He ripped it off and stomped on it.

For some reason that infuriated me. "What the hell!? You said you loved that thing!" "I don't love anything pathetic, why do you think I left you behind." He started walking out the door, but I pulled him back. "Oh no you don't! You're not leaving until I get an explanation! What happened to you!?" He snarled and threw me off, with more force than ever before. I crashed through my cupboard and lay there. I got up, grabbed my bow and hit him across the back. "Don't touch me!" He shouted and grabbed my bow, snapping it in half. I got slammed against the wall and I tried to knee him in the groin. Pain clouded my vision and I got slammed against the wall again and again. I fought back and kicked him in the side over and over. I felt pain blossom on the side of my face as I got punched there over and over again. "This is all you're fault!! If it wasn't for you getting caught I would've been able to save them!" I shouted back through the pain. "Im sorry!!"

I got dropped to the floor and looked up, bruised and bloody. There were tears in his eyes. "I hate you. Next time you see me, just run." A tear landed on my nose. "Just run you stupid girl." Somehow I teleported to my car in a surge of power and started driving home.