15. The Outcome.

A difficult deal just went though at work and it just made me even more wealthy than I already was. I text Jesse to tell him and he sends back a kissy face, a smile taking over my face. I reach to my desk drawer and pull the small box from it. I open it and look, the silver and diamond band sparkling at me.
In the year since we bought the house, life has been wonderful. Jesse completed internship in the days before we moved in and he accepted a job at a marketing firm, quickly making himself a valuable member of that company's team. Business has done well for me, quickly making me one of the richest men in the city. But without Jesse, it wouldn't matter to me.
Our families easily fell into place with our lives, everyone getting together on a regular basis and loving each other. My family took my sexual preference quite easily, my mother going as far as to say she expected it since I never settled down with a woman.
Tonight I'm going to ask Jesse to marry me. He has no idea, I hope, but since it's legal everywhere, I don't want to go on any longer without making it a permanent thing for us. He's already it for me but I want him to know that. I have the perfect plan.
Jesse greets me when I return home, kissing me sweetly before telling me he's made dinner and set the table. Jesse takes such good care of me, always being a nurturer to me. Before we lived together, life was empty. It's so full now that I often feel like I could explode with happiness. We eat, talking about our day, the little box burning a hole in my pocket.
I rinse the dishes and put them into the dishwasher, kissing Jesse as he packs up the leftovers. "Hey beautiful boy, can I take you somewhere tonight?" I ask, hugging him from behind. "Sure! Where?" He asks, turning his head to kiss me. "It's a surprise."
Another change that's happened in the last year is I've taken to driving myself, something I never thought I would do. Allen is still used for long trips or business things during the day. But, for the most part, it's me in the drivers seat. I lead Jesse to the car, staring at his ass like always. I smack it lightly before he climbs in earning a swat on the arm.
     I drive slowly, enjoying the feel of Jesse's thigh beneath my hand. He talks and comments on things he sees, not seeming to recognize where we're going. I take the long way, enjoying the drive with my love.
     Soon we pull into a familiar path and Jesse smiles at me. "I know where we are," he says, looking around. "It's your favorite place." I nod and put the car in park, grabbing a blanket from the back seat. I help Jesse out and hold his hand, leading him down to under the willow tree. The blanket is down and we sit, so close that I can feel the heat of him through my clothes.
     I play with the fingers of his left hand, tracing patterns into the skin there. I pull the box from my pocket easily and look to make sure Jesse doesn't notice. His eyes are closed, head back slightly, enjoying the feel of my fingers on him. I slip the ring from the box and shift, getting Jesse's attention. When he turns I'm on one knee, ring held out toward him. "Oh my god," he gasps.
     "Jesse, since the moment I first saw you, I've wanted you. I'd never felt the instant connection to someone, a feeling so strong I could think of nothing but you. It killed me to always be so close to you and not tell you how I felt for you. And it feels the same now. I have to tell you that I'm completely in love with you and want to spend forever with you. I never want you to question my feelings for you or worry that I would change my mind. My mind didn't make this decision, my heart did. Will you make me the happiest fucking guy on the planet and marry me?"
     Jesse's eyes are wet with tears when he nods, moving to kiss me. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you. Oh my god! I love you so much, Oliver. You little sneak! It's beautiful," he adds when I slip the ring onto his finger. "You like it?" I ask him, watching him stare at it. "I love it and I love you. It's perfect. Thank you. Oh, I just love you!" He's so fucking cute.
     He moves to climb into my lap, kissing me with tongue. He presses against me and I feel my dick spring to attention, always the way around my Jesse. I move him to strip him of his pants, doing the same for myself before bringing him back to my lap. I hold myself up for him and he sinks down, dropping so his thighs hit mine. "Fucking shit, baby. You feel so fucking good. My ass, baby," I say, leaning into suck the skin of his neck.
     "Your ass forever baby, fuck it," he pants, moving on top of me. I hold his waist and guide him to ride me, thrusting up to meet his movements. "Fuck, fuck," he moans at every movement. It feels fucking incredible and as much as I want this to last a long time, I know it won't. He feels too good.
     I can feel both of our orgasms approaching, his body shivering in a way I easily recognize. "You going to come, baby?" I ask him, biting at his skin. He nods and moans words I can't make out. He finally tenses and comes, his come hitting my stomach. The sight makes me explode, holding him down on my leaking cock. I come deep in his ass and kiss him, holding him to me.
     He pulls back and looks at me, eyes searching my face. "I love you," I whisper to him. He kisses me a few times, short little kisses, before answering. "I love you too, future husband."

The End.