2. The Assignments.

I dressed today knowing I'll see Jesse and hoping that maybe I can torture him as much as he tortured me yesterday. I arrive to work early, getting my shit together before he can show up and throw my whole day off. I work on the fucked up deal from yesterday when there is a knock on my door.
"Come in," I shout, keeping my eyes on my work. "Good morning, sir," oh man, it's him. "Shannon gave me the grand tour and everything. I have my work badge now." He sounds more sure of himself than he did yesterday. "Good, come, sit. We will discuss the first of your assignments."
I look in time to see him sit, his ass on display in tight black pants. I think my mouth starts to water. He pulls out a notebook, ready to take notes. That's adorable. "There is a meeting tomorrow with CorpOne. I need you to do market research on their products to see if it's even worth my time. I need figures, you're a numbers man yeah?" He nods. "Okay good, give me the information as you would want to hear it. I need it today. Then tomorrow you'll come with me to the meeting and see how things go. Sound okay?"
"Sounds good, sir. Do you want every product they offer? Isn't there great variety in their products?" Oh, he knows what he's talking about and sounds very sexy. "Yes there's a variety, but I'm only interested in their technological products so focus on those, please."
He smiles and nods, looking at me a little longer than usual. His eyes trail around my face and I find myself fidgeting in my seat, turned on by his appraisal of me. "Will that be all, sir?" I swear he says that just to torture me. I nod, smiling at him.
"Then I will head to my desk and work on this. I will call when I'm done to provide a time to present to you. If you need anything, I'll be out there." He says to me, confidence seeming to grow at my reaction to him. "Sounds good, see you at day's end." I need him to go away like... 10 minutes ago. He nods and leaves, a smile on his face.
•••
I work my ass off, conference calls every ten minutes it feels, and the deal that I had wanted and failed at yesterday is finally finalized. I feel the need to fuck someone to celebrate, but only Jesse comes to mind. I have a list of regulars, beautiful women eager to go to bed with me, praying they'd be the one I pick to be seen with. But they never are, they won't ever be.
My phone ringing snaps me from my day dream and I answer, grunting a hello. "Hi, sir. I'm done with the research you needed. May I come present it to you?" I quickly agree and straighten myself up while I wait for him.
     There's a quick knock and then Jesse is in my office, watching me shuffle my shit around. "Sir, I made a write up, thinking you'd appreciate a simple worded explanation. I can read it or you can, up to you." I probably should read it alone, so I can focus. But I want to be around him. "Can you read it while I jot some thing down?" He nods and starts reading.
     He voice is sexy. I know I've made a mistake in asking him to read. Oh well. He finishes and I'm impressed. "Very good, Jesse. You'll go with me tomorrow morning when I offer to take over operations of CorpOne. We'll meet at ten o'clock in the lobby. Alright?" He nods. "Your day is done for today."
     "Are you sure? You don't need me for anything else?" I feel a sense of flirting but ignore it. I shake my head and he leaves. I've decided. Tomorrow, I'm turning on the charm. He's in trouble.
•••
      It's ten before ten when Jesse meets me in the lobby. He's dressed impeccably, tight fitting pants and a sweater. I lick my lips and I know he sees it, his eyes focusing on my mouth. I lead him out to the limo, shooing Allen off to open the door myself. "After you," I say, my eyes moving to his ass. He blushes and slides into the limo.
      When I'm seated with him, I push the button to slide the screen up, shielding us from Allen. "You look very good today, Jesse." He blushes again. "You look good too, sir." He seems to emphasize that last word. He looks to my eyes and I don't hide my trailing eyes, looking everywhere then at his package.
     I scoot a little closer to Jesse and see him tense slightly before he relaxes, his head turning to watch me. I run my pinky along his thigh to which he shivers slightly. I lean in, my lips brushing lightly against the skin of his neck. He gasps and grabs my hand, holding it still on his thigh.
     "Sir," he starts to say but I cut him off. "When you say that, you make my dick hard." His eyes widen and he looks down, my cock making itself known against my dress pants. I feel the limo stop and I pull away, adjusting myself before Allen opens the door.
     "Come on, Jesse. We have a meeting to attend." He blushes and nods, following me into the office. Once in the conference room, I sit next to him, closely, and pretend to be looking over notes to lean into him.
     "Someday soon I'll finish what I started earlier." He nods, turning to me. "I hope you do," he says, leaning slightly closer. I rest my hand on his thigh under the table but lean away, straightening myself for the meeting. It goes well, but all I can focus on is the feeling of Jesse's soft thigh beneath my palm. Next time, his pants won't be in the way.