8. The Limo Part 2.

Jesse gasps as I push my cock into the tightness of his ass. "Fuck, Oliver. You're so big." I moan at his words, pushing until I'm all the way in his ass. He quivers and tightens around me, squeezing me from the inside.
"Jesse, baby. You feel amazing. Oh god," I pant. I was still, giving him time to stretch, but now I start to move. I slowly pull out then slam back into him. "Fuuuuuuck," he moans, hands moving to hold my arms next to his body.
I keep a steady pace of slowly out, slam back in, but I need to change the pace. I start to move quickly, shallow movements of in and out. He is panting and moaning at every move and it's so sexy I fight not to come because of it.
I want to pound his perfect ass so I know this position won't work anymore. "Baby, can I move you so I can really fuck you?" I ask him, squeezing the skin of his thighs. He nods and agrees. I slip from him, holding the condom on, and move him to his knees, chest against the seat.
     I move myself to my knees behind him, holding him with one hand and lining myself up to him with the other. I rub against him for a second as he pushes back against me. "Be patient, baby," I say with a laugh. He shakes his head as a no and reaches for me.
     I give him what he wants and I enter him roughly, pushing him into the cushion. "Ohhhhh fuck me," he moans. I grab his hips with both hands and move against him roughly. I squeeze him, moving a hand to slap his perfect ass. He gasps and pushes against me.
     "Feel good, baby?" I ask him, smacking him again as I fuck him hard and fast. "It feels fucking incredible, baby. Fuck me." I grab his hips and start to move him in time with me, pushing him away and pulling him back as I thrust in. The sound of skin on skin and our pants are the only noise. I feel my orgasm coming and as much as I want to hold off, I know I can't.
     "Oliver, make me come, baby. Please," he begs me, his hand moving to stroke himself in rhythm with my hips. I smack him again, his perfect ass reddening under my hand. "Fuck, come baby. I'm going to come soon," I pant at him, pounding into him quickly.
     I feel him tense under me, his ass squeezing my dick so hard I feel it through my whole body. He moans loudly, words like yes and Oliver, and his orgasm sets off my own. I hold myself deep inside him and come, shuttering against him.
     I pull from his ass and remove the condom, tying it off to ensure my come stays inside, and throw it away. I stop Jesse from dressing, taking time to appreciate the view of him totally naked. I move him to the floor of the limo with me, arms around him and pulling him to me.
     "Jesse, you felt incredible. I've never felt anything like it." He smiles at me, kissing me deeply. "Nobody has ever fucked me like you just did," he says to me, almost a whisper. I lean and kiss him and I realize I'm in deep with Jesse. Fucking him just made me want him ever more.
     I use the button to tell Allen to take us to my favorite place, he knows where to go. I help Jesse dress and tell him there's somewhere I want to take him. He agrees easily and watches me as I dress myself, leaning in to kiss my skin at random.
     "We're here, Mr. Collins," I hear Allen shout. I exit the car and hold a hand to help Jesse out. We're in a park, a hidden creek just a short walk away. I lead Jesse there and soon we're sitting under the willow tree, the water a short distance away.
     "This place is beautiful, Oliver. Like you," he says, blushing at me. I kiss him before looking back to the water. "This is my favorite place in the whole world. I was sitting right here when I read my letter of acceptance to Yale. I knew then that I could make something of myself. I grew up about a block away in a run down apartment building. We didn't have much but I always knew I would provide better for my mom when I could. And I do." I smile, thinking of her.
     "That's amazing, Oliver. I love that you told me all of this. You're a perfect human being." He kisses my cheek. "I am not. You wouldn't even come to my home, Jesse. You think ill of me." I frown and try to hide it. "Hey, no I don't. It's more of a thing with myself. I knew you've had beautiful women in that space. I can't compete with that. It would have put my mind in a bad place. I've competed with women before and I can't do it again."
     His words make me ache. "Well, I guess I could tell you that you don't have to compete with them. You're in a class all your own. I've never wanted anyone or chased anyone like I have you. It was instant, my unending want of you."
     He kisses me again and I feel myself harden under his hand when he grasps me. I thank god I put another condom in my pocket and I move him around, slipping his pants down to fuck him in my favorite place that has a whole new meaning now.