Harry Imagine

Angelcake2952
Warning there is smut!
______
First Persons POV

My name is Y/N Malfoy my twin brother is Draco.

My whole family went to Hogwarts and were put into Slytherin and then there's me in Gryffindor. I'm fine with it because I met my boyfriend Harry Potter. Well no one knows I'm dating him because it's a secret. He and I have been dating since fourth year and we are in sixth year.

I was walking up to his dorm room because dinner just started and so we had time alone for an hour.
-
I step in and I was immediately engulfed by Harry hugging me.

"I missed you." He mumbled in my hair. I smile. We pulled apart and I gently kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back instantly and without breaking our kiss we walked to his bed. He gently set me down on it. We pulled away for a moment to be fully on the bed. I took his glasses off and set them on the nightstand. Once I did so his lips reconnected to mine.

I pulled at the end of his vest and he pulled away so he can take it off. His lips went to my neck trailing kisses everywhere on my neck until he found my soft spot. I moaned softly as he nipped it. I unbuttoned his white shirt and pulled it off of him trailing my hand down his toned chest. He unbuttoned my white shirt no scratch that he tore it off slowly before I threw it somewhere in the room.

He trailed kissed to my chest. His hands went behind me and unclasped by bra and chucked it. He grabbed one lightly squeezing it. I moaned lightly as he did so. His other hand went in my skirt and underwear and slipped two fingers in. I moaned louder then before. I saw his erected area and my hand went to it squeezing it a bit. He took his hand out of my skirt and with both of his hands slid my skirt and thong off.

He undid his pants and he tore them off. He slightly sighed of relief.

I shivered a tad as I felt a sudden chill went through me. He pulled down his red boxers and his joystick flung upwards. I slightly smirk.

"Your so beautiful." Harry said as he kissed me on the lips that turned more heated fast as he slid his tongue in my mouth exploring it as he fingered me. I moaned in his mouth. He pulled away a bit looking me in the eye.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod. He slid himself into me. He waited for a few seconds for me to adjust before pulling out a bit and going back in. He made a steady pace. I moaned louder then before as he did.

"Harder!" I mutter but he heard me.  He gripped the head board and went all the way out and slammed into me. I moaned and gripped his shoulders harder as he slammed into me giving me the intense pleasure that I enjoy. He groaned in pleasure.

"Your perfect." He said in between grunts. I dug my nails into his back and slowly dragged them down. He groaned loudly. He grabbed my leg and threw it over his shoulder and fucked me harder then before. I nearly screamed as he went deeper into me.

His moves began getting sloppy as I felt the over whelming pleasure come over me as I yelled his name. Soon after he came saying my name. He slid out of me and plopped down into me and we just laid there staring at the ceiling.

"I love you." He said breathless. I look at him.

"I love you too."
___________
...