First Kiss

Harry- You were studying hard and you were stressing out and Harry was with you so he pecked you on the lips to distract you from stressing out. Let's just say Harry is always with you when you study.

Ron- You tried out for the quidditch team and you made it! And you were so excited you couldn't keep still so Ron grabbed you and kissed you which left you pleasantly surprised and calmed you down.

Fred- You just ran away and were hiding from Filch because you played a prank on him and it just so happen you guys were in the broom closet. You leaned against the wall catching your breath and Fred was opposite of you just staring at you. You said 'what?' and he stepped forward and leaned down and gently kissed you.

George- you were playing truth or dare and you got dare and Hermione dared you to kiss George so you did and the both of you blushes madly after.

Cedric- you guys went to Hogsmead together and he ended it with a goodbye kiss.

Draco- Blaise was flirting with you and he got jealous so he walked up to the to of you and pinned you up against the wall and kissed you which made Blaise leave.

Sirius- You two were at a party and were both drunk and ended up making out for your first kiss together.

Remus- he was shy about doing it on you guys date so you took control and kissed him first.

James- You guys just won the Quidditch cup and you were the closest to James and he was jumping around and grabbed you dipped you then kissed you.

Do you guys have any request on what preferences or imagines I can do? Requests are open just comment or message me if you have one.