Draco Imagine

WARNING SMUT IMAGINE!
You have been warned!
Requested by she who must not be named

This is in first persons pov
__________

"God why are you so bloody annoying?!" Draco yelled. I scoffed.

"I'm annoying?" I ask in disbelief. " Have you fucking met yourself?" I ask. He slammed me into the wall. We glared at each other before he slammed his lips onto mine. I greedily kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands sliding down onto my butt and squeezed it.

I moaned and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as our tongues fought for dominance which he won. His hands went behind my thighs and with easily lifted me up before slamming me back into the wall with a more heated kiss. He trailed kissed down my neck and began sucking and nibbling on my soft spot. I release a moan as he did so. I felt him smirk against his neck.

I gripped his shoulders and pulled at the buttons on his shirt ripping it down his chest revealing his nice toned chest. I pulled my top off and threw it. He began kissing my boobs that weren't in the bra. He slid his one hand under my bra and began groping it as he had a good grip on me with me still against the wall.

I moaned loudly as he pinched my nipple and twisting it with his fingers. And in a quick swift move my bra was off and we slid to the corner. Him still holding me obviously. Luckily I was wearing a skirt today and a short one at that. He slid it up even further to show my black lacy  undergarments. He slid his hand in it and inserted a finger in. I moaned when he did so. He pulled it out and slammed it back in adding another finger. I moaned out again. He kept a study pace with his fingers. I squirmed from his fingers going in and out of me plus he added another finger! I moaned out his name.

"God your hot when you say my name like that." He stated his eyes filled with lust.

"D-Dr-Draco I'm close!" I said moaning more.

"Come for me Y/N." He said lowly. I felt that sensation start in my stomach and eventually I released on his fingers.

He stuck them in his mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"God you taste so good." He groaned as his hand grabbed his erected area. "Your gonna fix this." He growled and with one hand unbuttoned and pulled down his pants and boxers as his joystick springs up. He moves my underwear to the side before slamming into me. I screamed from when he did it. It felt amazing and I still felt really sensitive from my first orgasm. He didn't let me adjust to his side before he just slammed into me again. He moaned loudly in pleasure. "Your so tight." He groaned before slamming into me again. I moaned loudly again. He picked up the pace as he kept slamming into me. The room filled with our moans and skin slapping together.

"Y/N I'm close!" He said.

"Me too!" His moves has gotten sloppy and eventually me and him moaned out one last time in pleasure before he took himself out of me and set me down. I couldn't even stand because my legs were so wobbly so he held onto me. He pulled his pants back up before carry me to his bed and set me down on it before handing me a t-shirt of his and he stripped to his boxers and laid next to me pulling me to him.

Wow I should fight with him more often if this is what happens.