Get over the fact that I DON'T LIKE YOU!

Bella's Pov

I get out of last period and i get greeted with an arm around my waist. Hoping it was my boyfriend ( Ethan ) i turned around to see it was him. My "stalker".

" Hey." He said

" What do YOU want David" I said

" You." He said

I rolled me eyes. I tugged his arm off me and turned around to yell at him. I was tired of him!

" I'M TIRED OF YOU AND WHAT YOU DO TO ME!" I said.

Ethan ran up to me. He got a hold of me and started to yell at David.

" If you touch MY girl one more time, I will beat you up 'till you hit the ground!" He said

" OOOO i'm soooo scared. SYKE! I'm not scared of you." He said laughing.

THENNNN. BOOM!

" Are you NOW?!" Ethan asked after he punched David.

He ran off. I turned around to look at Ethan.

" You didn't have to do that." I said

" I did baby, i'm tired of him stalking you, watching you 24/7." He said.

" Well thank you, I love you." I said pecking him on the cheek.

" I love you to." He said

So Ethan is 18 like me. He has black skater hair and green eyes. He is my height. So not that tall. Buuut he is sooo HOT! He is captain of the football team. It was almost time to graduate. We have been dating for over a year now.

" Come on babe. Let's go home." He said

Yes i lived with him because my parents died. He was rich. ( NO IM NOT A GOLD DIGGER I LIKE HIM FOR WHO HE IS!) so we lived in a mansion. There was like 10 rooms in that house!

We get to the car and i open the door and got inside.The house was oly 5 minutes away so it didn't take long to get home. We got home and i plopped on the couch with Ethan. I layed down and put my head on his lap.

" Next time that guy comes near this house im calling the cops" I said

" Fine by me." He said. I loved him so much.

Ethan's Pov

Man that David guy is on my LAST nerve. I wish he can die and all this can be gone. I feel bad for my baby girl. Having a stalker.She turned on the t.v and started to watch spongebob. She ALWAYS watched that when she was depressed.

" Whats wrong pumpkin?" I always had a nickname for her.

" David  wont leave me alone I just want him to leave me alone." She said starting to cry.

She had to deal with him for the past 3 years. I started to run my fingers through her silky blonde hair. She looked up at me. I loved her blue eyes!

" I love you." She says.

I kissed her long enough we needed breath.

" I love you to." I said.

   2 weeks later at graduation

Bella's POV

" I can't believe we graduated." I said to Piper my best friend since pre school.

" Me either." Said Misha.

I looked over to see Ethan smiling at me. Then  it dropped. I looked at him confused and he pointed behind me. I saw David watching me.

" Guys come with me to Ethan." I said.

" Why?" Piper said.

I pointed to David and Piper looked back.

" Oh, okay. If you guys want to come with us you can, but you dont have to." Piper said talking to the other girls.

They decided to stay where they were. I ran up to Etan and gave him a big bear hug.

" Can we go to dinner to celebrate?" I said with my puppy dog face.

" Fine. But if i see him he is goin down." He said pointing to David.

David's Pov

Man there was a LOT of pointing to me. But oh well im going to wherever they are goin to celebrate. I'm not scared of that little beezy.

" Where are we going?" Bella asked.

" Chevy's?" He asked.

" YES!" She said

That was her favorite place to eat at.

" Let's go at 8 okay?" She said

" Okey dokey." Ethan said

Great. Bella your gonna be mine soon.

 ****************************************************************************************************************************

 soo how was it? i hope it was long this is my second book hope it was interesting :)

COOKIES AND CREAM!