page three.

No. 325: We love the un-expected kiss. Especially the one when you stop us midsentence and make us forget what the hell we were talking about in the first place.

“Are you kidding me Vice?!” Sigaw ni Karylle sabay pasok sa dressing room ni Vice. 

"Time of the month ulit baby?” Vice rolled his eyes with a smirk, “Sit down. Calm down. Breathe” He pulled out a chair, “Would you like a drink? Something to eat?” sabay tawa.

K just gave him a stern look, “Nakakatawa.” 

“Why are you mad at me?” Vice asked smirking.

“You don’t know why I’m mad at you?”

“Alam ko kaya nga tinanong ko diba?”

“Remember that weekend that I’ve set up for us sa Baguio next week?”

“Yeah.”

“Apparently, SOMEONE,” she coughed, “You. Cancelled it.”

“Kurba, I-“

“No, don’t you Kurba me. Alam mo ba kung gaano na tayo katagal hindi-”

“One whole month. Trust me, I count the days.”

“That’s not my whole point, Vice. We haven’t had time for each other. How is this ever so secret relationship going to work if we don’t put the effort into it? Just a weekend away and you back out. How are you going to cope when the media follows us around and document our every move, our every word.” sabi ni Karylle na mukha talang disappointed kay Vice.

“Sit down.” Vice said calmly.

“That’s not all! Guess who I heard is taping for Tito Martin's late night show and Banana Nite next weekend?”

“Hulaan ko... Ako?” Vice rolled his eyes and tried to make Karylle to sit down but she just pushed him away.

“Why Vice? Why are you being such an ughhhh!”

“Umupo ka muna kasi..” He asked her calmly.

“No. I am not going to sit down. You are going to explain yourself, you’re go- Oh screw this. I don’t need this. I don’t need y-“

Vice knew what was coming so he pulled her into him and covered her mouth with his, tugging at her bottom lip as she tried to pull away. She stopped resisting after about five seconds and just settled in his arms as Vice caressed her cheek as they pulled away from the kiss.

Karylle opened her eyes and sighed into his eyes, completely forgetting why she was even mad at him.

“Listen, dapat kasi yung episode ko for Late Night ay next month, but I moved it to next week so we can have longer for our trip. That is why I cancelled our trip for next week kasi I have a bigger surprise for you.” he said and pulled out his phone to show her a website.

“Eh?” 

“Paris, Rome, Vienna, London. I hope you’re okay with that?”

Karylle was speechless. She still looked confused as hell but Vice grinned at her and kissed her nose, "You're welcome."

No. 512: We're not always aware of our breasts. If we happen to brush up against you, we're not necessarily coming on to you. Sometimes we are. But it's not a given.

Nakaupo si Vice sa may waiting area kasama sila Anne, Vhong at si Karylle.

"I cannot believe this. Hay nako!” sabi ni Vice habang nakikibalita sa elections via Twitter.

"Yung partial votes? I know…" She stood over his shoulder and leaned down to pick up a magazine and slightly brushed against him. As she was about to stand back up, Vice whispered to her.

"Akala ko ba bawal PDA pag nasa work?" He smirked. Nagtinginan naman sina Vhong at Anne at napangiti na natatawa.

"What are you talking about?" Karylle was genuinely confused.

"I thought you were."

Napa facepalm si Karylle, “My gosh Vice, I was only leaning over to get the magazine. It was not a green light for us to-“ napatigil si Karylle ng makita ang puno ng malisyang tingin sa kanya nina Vhong at Anne.

“Oh carry on K.” sabi ni Anne na nag te-tease.

“Yes K, carry on.” Sabi din ni Vice na naka smirk sa kanya. Karylle shook her head at sabay kagat ng labi bago umalis dala ang magazine.