I've had it with you!

A/N: Espeon804 here! I have writer's block on all my stories unfortunately, so meanwhile, I decided to do this little one-shot I was thinking of. The title says it all "I've had it with you!" Clearly shows what could happen if well, Tarble loses himself and gets angry. Think about it;

Gohan got angry when Videl was being crushed during the Buu saga.

Vegeta went berserk on Beerus when he slapped Bulma (On Battle of Gods and DragonBall Super ep. 7)

Okay, this is SUPER short.

Clearly, the message here is: "Never mess with a Saiyan's wife"

So... what happens if Tarble is put in this situation? Will he put aside his polite nature to teach the thugs a lesson? Let's find out. This one shot is short maybe. It's kinda lacking on detail too... I just did this because I was bored :P.

If you like this check out "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan" a "what if" fanfic about Goku joining Raditz and the other Saiyans. Chapters 1- 13 are a rocky start but it gets a lot better over time. I might rewrite those chapters if I have the motivation to.

DISCLIAMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama owns it all!

Alright, let's get on with this.

- Espeon804

- I've had it with you! -

It has been two months since Tarble's unexpected arrival and the threats of Abo and Cado. Earth has proved to be somewhat settling for the younger Saiyan Prince so he decided to stay a while longer before heading back to the world from where he came. While the other either chat or train, things aren't going quite well between two princes...

"H-hey! Vegeta! What are you doing?!"

"What else?! Use your head! What are you going to do with yourself if you can't even fight?!"

"I know how to fight!"

"Barely! This is the day you will be training with me. Consider yourself lucky for I had no intentions earlier, but seeing you hanging around here all this time doing nothing but having small talk is not getting you anywhere!"

"Here we go again." Bulma smiles with slight embarrassment as she hears the small argument that is happening inside Capsule Corp. "Vegeta is really getting tired of him. It's not Tarble's fault that he doesn't even like to fight. He's just different."

"Not entirely. He still eats plates of full course meals just like Goku and my sons. At this rate I might as well put all my money into grocery shopping." ChiChi says with a hand resting on her head. She is clearly tired from the cooking for six Saiyans she had to do earlier.

"So... Vegeta has decided to train Tarble huh?" Goku says with a mouthful of chicken he tore off a chicken leg. He shows no table manners talking with his mouth full. Occasionally pieces of the chicken would fly out of his mouth. "I didn't expect that. Vegeta is very impatient. I never thought he would spare some of his own training sessions to help out his brother."

"That's what I said. I guess he had enough of his brother not strong enough to hold his own battles." Bulma sighs. "And I doubt this will end well. Poor guy's gonna get himself killed in there."

"Not if Vegeta kills himself first." Krillin points out. This earns him a few laughs from the small joke.

Gohan walks up to the group carrying countless blocks of wood and bricks. "Hey guys. Anyone's willing to help Videl, Mr. Satan and I add the bricks to the hotel? It's almost finish but the bricks are being a bit stubborn. I could use a little help to keep them steady while I add the pasting. It'll be a long flight back."