The Strangest Feeling...

Sorry, the song does NOT go with the story, but I haven't heard this song in YEARS! Thnx! :p

Nola hated Mondays. She hated getting up early. "Why can't school start at noon instead of at 6:00 in the morning?" she would mutter this often, and try to figure out the answer. Nola did the same toneless routine she did every morning; pulling on some clothes, making her lunch, packed her lunch, and her least favorite, eat her breakfast. She numbly went down to the bus stop at the bottom of the hill, and to her surprise, Abraxos and Alga were at her bus stop! She felt a strange feeling that she should talk to them, but at the same time she felt that the two were up to something, something that she might not like. But, she went over to talk to them anyway.

***********************************************************************************************

"You did WHAT to your sister?" Nola was holding her stomach, and doubling over with laughter, Ab had just told the most hilarious story about his sister, she thought she was going on a good road, when Alga had been living a 'perfect life', until he had come along then she had to make room for two, and had pulled the rug out from under her feet. Apparently, they thought she was fun to be around, so they requested their classes to be with me, well, except for fourth period, Ab's a boy so he can't go to fourth period advanced girl's choir, so instead, he was sent to the band room with Mr. Folmer, at least Ab sounded good...

The day went by smoothly, and when it was time to go home, Nola went laughing up the hill with her new friends.

***********************************************************************************************

The next day, and for the next month, Nola never felt the need to cut herself any more...

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7

What do you guys think?!?!? Tell me in the comments! PLEASE!!!