" You, " she said, rolling her eyes, " are one damn stupid girl. "

" It's not the first time I've been told that by you especially, " I groaned as I sat up and and got splashed in the face with a cup of ice-water. 

" You know you can't use this power endlessly, it's not like a normal Geass though that can only be used on one person once. This Geass is dangerous, fatal in fact so you have to stop thinking it's like how normal Geass users use it, this Geass you have is anything but normal, " Silica sat next to me on the bed as she prodded me with a stick. I wonder where she got all those sticks from, or rather, where she hid them. 

" I know you want to turn Britannia into a battlefield once more and destroy everything but you can die from this you know ? I'm really worried, I don't know what I'll do if I ... lose you, " Silica brought her hand to her forehead and sighed as she fell back onto the bed. 

" ... " To be honest, I did feel a little guilty. Silica had trusted no one, not ever since adults broke her trust and her siblings were murdered, only me, only I had been there and brought her out of the lonely cocoon she had weaved to shun away from the outside world. 

" I won't die, not yet at least, " I replied and she only returned a faint smile. 

" Oh, anyway, where's Rei ? I thought he was with you ? " Silica asked and I rewinded back to what had happened before the fight in Block E. 

" I left him with the cross-dress maid cafe class, it's 1-C I think ... crap, this is going to be one fine show, " I laughed as someone rapped on the door and a very pissed-off Rei walked in, with pink hair, pink ribbons and wearing some long red dress with pink ruffles at the end. 

" ... Aoi ! " he yelled, his face burning with shame and Silica scrambled up, took one look and started rolling on the bed, laughing like a maniac. 

" You came here to show us how cute you looked in a dress ? I guess you can say it fits you like a glove, "  I pointed out and he shot an exasperated look at me. 

" No time for that, come with me now ... and bring Silica with you if you wish, " Rei crossed the room in a few steps and forcefully dragged me off the bed. What's with all the dragging I had to go through today ? To say I was President and still get dragged around the school like a sack of rice. Well, no harm dragging Silica along then was there ? Of course not. So I latched onto her arm and Rei went through the torturous process of dragging two girls down corridors with an especially whiny Silica. 

" There ! I brought you more people to doll up ! Now keep to your side of the promise ! " Rei yelled at the girls and I jumped up, ready to run with Silica at my heels. 

I guess I had never seen anything scarier than the girls looking for people to doll up. Their speed and stamina rocketed up and I finally gave up, still weary from the incident before. Silica seemed to still keep running past me but it was only ten minutes before she too was tied up and dragged back into the classroom of 1-C. Oh Rei, you're really so stupid. Like I thought, they tied up Rei as well and made excuses while giggling while Silica and I were dragged behind some make-shift curtains and forced to sit still. 

- - half an hour later - -

I had run away and taken cover in the branches of some tall but awesome tree which I shall now love and respect very much. When the girls had their back towards me, I had dashed out and it appeared that Silica had as well. We met in the tree with Silica climbing all the way to the top so she would be out of sight, I chose to stick towards the middle just in case for there were more leaves clustered around the middle area, those offered more coverage in my opinion.