The Sky is not Blue [ Code Geass fanfiction ]

" If I say I can bring back Lelouch, will you help me ? " 

This blind justice which I, ' 0 ', would bring to the people. A blind girl with what they call a ' mutated Geass ', a warped Geass, cruelly twisted with the user being on the risk of sudden death in any form. There had been many cases and the many ways in which they died were all recorded in a small palm-sized leather-bound book kept somewhere, under layers of soil in a small metal container, buried under water, fire, earth and air. They had believed this would keep the dark secrets they found safe. Pitifully, it did not. 

You must wonder who I am ?

Well, I really don't have a name, really. But I assure you, that the peaceful world Lelouch had wished for, that peaceful world would plunge back into utmost chaos. I'd destroy it, by myself for I cannot risk dirtying the hand of others. I am not that blind to other's plight though often I'm seen to show only a smile before I behead them all, a nice clean cut --- painless yet efficient. 

Yes, I am what many call the Grim Reaper though it is not my real name, that I know though I have no memories of my name or anything else whatsoever. I go by the age of 15, it is only convenient to since I ' look the age '. I recently filled in the position of a student by the name of  Amelia Ryouta, her screams had been rather sweet and I had Silica take it away before I went insane with taking in more than the safe amount to satisfy this twisted Geass. But it was neccessary or it would suck me dry and then feed upon another host like a parasite. 

Of course, I had no wish to be discarded yet again. 

This time, I'll find everything, my memories. 

This time, I'll harden my heart. 

This time, I'll create greater chaos.

I'll create a new world, a new world where there would be no hate, where nobody else would be looked down upon by this cruel world, where everyone was kind, where everyone was gentle, 

a world where I would be loved and wanted.