Chapter 9.

Mangle ran over to Foxy and Toy Chica. Foxy's eyes were filled with tears. Mangle looked at Toy Chica. She was laying down, with her eyes closed. "No! Chi!" Mangle cried, starting to cry too. She looked over at Chica.
"You monster!!" She screamed.
"I'm not a monster!" Chica shouted back. She walked over to the three animatronics. She looked down at her sister. Then she gasped. She tried to hide the fact that she felt bad, and it worked. Foxy wiped a tear away and stood up.
"Mangle's right. You ARE a monster!" He snarled.
"Foxy, i did it for YOU. Now you don't have to worry about having an ugly girlfriend! You can me, the most beautiful animatronic in the world! Everyone would envy you! Wouldn't you like that?" Chica said.
"NO! I WOULDN'T HAVE YOU AS MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN IF SOMEONE PAYED ME A MILLION QUID!! NOW GET LOST!!" Screeched Foxy.
Chica laughed. "Stop pretending!!" She giggled nervously.
Foxy picked up TC. "I'm going. Sis, you coming?"
Mangle nodded and sniffed. "Yeah."
Chica was left standing in the middle of the room. Her eyes filled with tears. "What have I done?? I've probably killed my sister!!" She whispered. But she still decided to try and make Foxy love her.......

The next day, Chica rushed into Pirate Cove as soon as she opened her eyes. She opened the curtains. Foxy was sitting there, talking to his sister, Mangle.
"GET OUT!!" Mangle shouted, not even looking at Chica.
"No. I've got Foxy a present!!" Chica snapped. She pulled out a picture of her and Foxy kissing.
"Did you draw that?" Sniffed Foxy.
Chica nodded proudly.
"ITS RUBBISH!" Screamed Mangle.
"Shut up a minute, Mang. Chica, get out." Foxy said, starting to well up again as he pulled the lifeless Toy Chica on his lap.
"I'll draw another one tomorrow!" Chica smiled. Then she ran off.
Mangle looked at Foxy. "Chi-Chi will wake up, right Foxy?" She asked, shakily.
Tears dripped down Foxy's cheeks. "I don't know Mang. I do hope so..." He wept. 
Mangle looked down at her lifeless BFF. She started to cry.
"Chi, come back!!" She sobbed.