PROLUGUE

Life is a game and True Love is the Trophy...
A gamer. A player. Addicted in Computer. Trash talker. Also an Otaku. Most Genius girl... And that's Felixsha. NO ONE CAN STOP HER WHEN IT COMES TO GAME...

And she hate the word when it comes to LOVE. And we don't know why. Maybe there's a past? or something why she hate LOVE.

First day of February. And that means it's the month of Hearts.. Love... On her way to her school at Hollow Peak Online...

As she passed by, she saw many Hearts made out of cropped paper. And She really hate it. She's at the corridor walking... When suddenly she bumped on a boy.. Gangster? A heartrob? Maybe... A boy wearing a Headphone. And she just rolled her eyes on him and continue to walk...

She's on her room. And her prof is already teaching. She doesn't even care if their in the middle of the class. Because they call her "The Goddess Princess Player". And Yep, No one can stop her. She can do whatever she want to do. She's the best player in the whole world... I guess?

She put out her Lop top and plays Online games... Like League of Legends. When suddenly, her bestfriend Jewel startled her. 

And she's pissed off. "Putcha Ry! Anu ba! What is it?! I'm in the middle of the game."

 "Have you already know the latest game this month that has been released??" 

"What?" 

"BLO..."

 "oh? paano daw laruin?"

 "Using a Nerve Gear" and Felixsha stares at Jewel.. 

"Like the game SAO.." 

"Ohh.. Okay then. How much is the Nerve gear anyway?" 

"Half a million." 

(You have been slain) "tss. The fuck!...wait what? Half a million? What an expensive thing.."

"Bibilhin mo pa rin?" 

"Ofcourse naman. Ako pa? magpapahuli? hindi noh!"

 "by next week ang release. Tapos sa 14 daw ang live game. And that will be a whole day I guess? Or more than that."

"*smirk* so I guess that will be a good game huh? Are you planning to buy it too?" 

"Yep! (Class dismiss) Oh.. need to go." 

"Okay... *continues playing*" 

Jewel goes to the door but she stop "Oh wait! Forgot to tell you Lixsha!" 

"*remove her earphone* *looks at Jewel* What?!"

 "The game means BLOOD LOVE ONLINE. Ja ne~" "Wait what?! Did I just hear the f*cking word LOVE?!"

This game will make you excite. Can this be the way so Felixsha Anne Swift will learn and know what LOVE means? or will she still hate the LOVE?

This Game will begin.. in three two one...