Latios

published March 15, 2016

Ugh, why do you keep winning?," you asked, gasping for air. "Because to have to be speed to be an eon. Traveling through time and space like those 2 Sinnoh pokemo-" he said, but you cut him off. You sigh. "I know, Latios, Calm down. Anyway, let's just go insi-" but this time, he was the one to cut you off.

"NO! One more race! Please?" "No" "why not?" "BECAUSE IM TIRED!" "Me too. Now ONE MORE RACE!" "I SAID NO RACE WITH THE CLOUDS IDK" " Winner gets a prize!" "No" "I'll Go easy" "yeah ok" "seriously!" "How much slower will you go?"

"........slower........." "...............................fine....................." "YAY" you both argued then he last shouted, and you get into racing position. "...3" "...2" "...1" "...GO" you and Latios take turns. And you know how Latios said he would go easy? He didn't really. You couldn't catch up.

~Time Skip *Not really*~

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD GO EASY!" You shouted. "I went slower!" he stated. "By about, what, 1MPH!" you argue. "Nuh uh!" Latios shouts back like a litte baby. "You have to give me my prize!" Latios continues, trying to end the argument.

What a girl

just kidding

"jesus christ FINE, what do you want the great master Latios!" you say, putting sarcasm on great master Latios, but he seemed to take it seriously.

"Heh, you make me blush," he says. "So for MEH PRIZE! HMMMMMMMMM.." He thought aloud. "MAKE IT QUICK!" You impatiently shouted. "I AM QUICK!" Latios shouted.

Yeah sure.

"I want you" he said.

You were flustered for a second, until.

"to make me a sandwitch" he finishes.

What an ass.

"Are you kidding me?" you ask to yourself, facepalming.

"Hehe, just kidding. I do want you tibia with me." he says, chuckling at his joke.

But your unamused.

Come on that took me forever to think of.

Not really.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"and make me a sanswitch"
"LATIOS"

-----------------------------

LOL NO SHIT SANSWITCH WAS'NT PLANNED.

IT WAS A MISCLICK

A GOOD MISCLICK

SO I KEPT IT!

NYEH HEH HEH!