A Lil Play Date ( Craig X Reader )

"Goddamnit!" Yells (Y/N)

"Is it even natural like this for someone to lose to the pocky game for this long?" Asked Craig who was just commonly chewing on his strawberry pocky.

"I don't know! And I don't think I want to know.."

"You're fine." Says Craig as he lightly puts a stick of pocky into (Y/N)'s mouth.

"Nomnomnom.."

"Why do you always say that whenever you eat something?"

"I dunno.. just a habit I guess."

"A weird habit.." Craig chuckled.

"Oh shut up." (Y/N) forcefully pushes Craig off of his bed.

"Ow! Ohhhh f*ck you!* Craig then after saying that, flips (Y/N) off.

"Hehehehe! Not my fault that you got pushed off your own bed!"

"It is too your fault!"

"Whatever!" (Y/N) then giggles a little.

"Ok, ok, new round. I doubt that your gonna win this one. Considering that you lost the last 7."

"Shut up dumbass!"

"Don't feel like it."

After that statement Craig then puts another stick of pocky into (Y/N)'s mouth and the other end of it.

"Reahy?"

"Yehth!"

They begin to bite towards the center and as they touched the center they're lips matched.

But that wasn't all!

(Y/N) started to grind into Craig's mouth, desperate of getting the pocky.

(Y/N)'s Mind: Need.. that... pocky...

After a couple of minutes starts to suck an end of the pocky out of the raven haired boy's mouth.

Finally, he/she actually did it, successfully.

"Aha! I winnn~!"

"It still has my spit on it, you sure you want it?"

"...... On second thought.. maybe you should have it, I mean, you got it in your mouth first!" (Y/N) quickly spits out section of the pocky stick all over Craig's bed.

"Wow, thanks for getting your spit on my bed spread fuckface. My mom just cleaned these sheets." As usual, Craig flips her/him off.

"Where else could I have put it?!"

"1. You could have let me have it, 2. On the floor where I don't care, or 3. In my parents' room."

"Oh.."

"Nice job genius."

"You saying you wanna challenge me to a.."

Craig's Mind: Please may it not be a pillow fight, please may it NOT be a pillow fight..

"PILLOW FIGHT!?" Says (Y/N) while he/she snatches the nearest pillow.

"I didn't challenge you to anyt--"

"WELL I EXCEPT THE CHALLENGE, CRAIG TUCKER! AND I SHALL DEFEAT YOU! WITH THESE TWO VERY HANDS OF MINE, I SHALL CONQUER ALL THE PIL--" (Y/N) got rudely interrupted by the wacking of a pillow across his/her face.

"Ya ya, if you want to challenge me just go already and skip the stupid speech."

"UH, WOW, RUDE!" (Y/N) swiftly wacks Craig across the face with the pillow and feathers start flying everywhere.

Through 10 minutes were the sounds of laughter coming from the play mates as they had the most successful pillow fight ever in history. Atleast in their  history.

Craig takes a look at the clock and sees that it's 10:38 p.m. (Did I forget to tell you guys this started at 10:12? No? Woops! My mistake!)

"Shit." Craig replies to the clock.

"What?"

"I think you should be heading home."

"Really? What time is it?"

"10:38 p.-- and it is now 10:39 p.m."

"D'aww, but we were having fun for once!"

"You're coming over to my house for a sleepover in like, a week. You'll be fine ya pussy."

"Rude!" (Y/N) flips off Craig as she/he gets their bags so he/she can head home.

"Fuck you too."

"A few minutes ago you were all nice and junk!"

"I change my personality at certain times."

"That would make sense. Anyways, I gotta go. My parents are gonna KILL me if I don't get there quick enough." (Y/N) then walks down the staircase with Craig to the front door.

"Oh, and before you leave I have a little surprise for you." Responded Craig.

"What?"

A split second later, Craig pecks his lips on his/her cheek, as (Y/N) replies with a light strawberry blush flushing upon their cheeks.

"I-- Uh-- Need to go!! See you tomorrow at school Craig!"
After that (Y/N) runs off like the speed of sound.

"Goodnight" Whispered Craig.