In Her Eyes

Rainbow Dash loved sitting under a particular tree in Sweet Apple Acres. It was the one that she had confessed to Applejack under. Now, their initials are carved into the wood in the middle of a heart. Rainbow smiled at the sight of the carving, memories flooding back into her head.

Applejack trotted up the the Pegasus, smiling down at her from above. "Howdy Rainbow." She booped her marefriend on the nose gently before sitting down next to her. The grass rubbed against her hooves as she lowered.

Rainbow looked up at the sunset orange mare before her. She smiled lightly. Her magenta orbs shifted to look straight into the gaze of her lover's. She loved her emerald green eyes. They reminded her of the green grassy fields of the orchard. Or the green of the apples when they first started to grow. She smiled wider to herself about this thought. She smirked.

"What chu smirkin' 'bout Rainbow?" Applejack knew that meant bad news.

Rainbow smirked. She tackled her marefriend. "Let's see if Applejack tastes like apples!" She playfully licked Applejack's cheek.

AJ giggled, feeling the wet on her cheek. "Awh, Rainbow! Yer disgusting!" She chuckled as the Pegasus laughed uncontrollably. "Ya weirdo..."