Lily had just come back to my room after being in the library for almost a half an hour. She had a big book in her hands but she wouldn't let me see the title.

"I need your blood." Lily had said after putting a few ingredients into a cauldron. I was confused, I had never seen a potion like this before.

"My blood? What do you need that for?!" I asked getting a bit agitated.

"Please Rose, it's the only way I'll know for sure." She begged and I threw my pillow across the room in anger.

"Know what?!" I asked angrily and she shook her head and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I can't tell you yet, for your own good." She said lightly and I finally agreed and forcefully gave her a few drops of my blood.

After the last ingredient was put into the potion she read a section at the bottom of the page to herself and looked at me with tears escaping her eyes.

"Pray this turns green." Was all she said to my before the potion turned a bright purple. Lily burst out crying and crawled across the floor to wrap her arms around me.

"Lily, you're scaring me. You need to tell me what's wrong." I said to her as I pushed her ginger locks behind her ears.

"You're pregnant." Were the only two words that came out of her mouth before I felt myself go numb.

No no no no! I can't be pregnant! I couldn't be a mother! Scorpius couldn't be a father! Scorpius, dear Scorpius, who knew nothing of this yet and had no care in the world. How would I tell him something like this.

I started to cry, and refused to say anything, even when Lily said goodbye and left to get ready for the ball. She had made a copy of the dress we bought in Hogsmeade, a bigger size so I would fit into it.

When the clock read 6:30 I started to get ready, I slipped the dress on and zipped it up. On my way to the vanity to do my makeup I heard a tapping on my window and looked to see one of Hogwarts' owls carrying an odd looking letter. I opened the window and read the letter.

Congratulations Rosie! Hope nobody would let it slip at the ball tonight for everyone to hear. Leave the smaller sized dress in Myrtle's bathroom before you go to the ball.

                           Kisses
                                   --Z

No, not again! Not right now! This "Z" person had to cut it out, but at least I would know who it was since they would be wearing the same dress as me.

I decided not to let it bother me and once I was ready, I left the dress in Myrtle's bathroom and left quickly and quietly before Myrtle could ask questions.

I walked to the Great Hall with my baby in my thoughts. I wouldn't tell Scorpius tonight, not with his parents and mine here. As I was deep in thought I walked into the Great Hall and looked around, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Scorpius.

He was wearing a tuxedo and had a rose in his breast pocket. His parents stood behind him, Mr.Malfoy resembled Scorpius hugely and Mrs.Malfoy had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. They looked at me approvingly for the first time.

"You look divine Ms.Weasley. I would love to ravish you later this evening." He whispered into my ear and I could feel his smirk against my skin.

Usually I would've smiled, giggled, or kissed him after he acted like this but the thought of him wanting to "do something" that made me in the position I am currently in made me feel sick. I placed a kiss on his cheek and walked over to my family mouthing the words "I love you" to him across the room.

The food was absolutely fantastic and I actually enjoyed myself as much as I could. Towards the end of the ball I saw a hooded figure walk towards backstage and then exit a few minutes later and vanish.

I heard a screech and then a disguised voice started talking to everyone at the ball.

Good evening students, parents, and Professor's. Before the ball ends I would like to congratulate some individuals. Congratulations Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy on your little miracle! Good night everyone.

My family was frantic, running around and pushing each other out of the way to get to me. Scorpius stood up and started to walk towards me before my dad stopped him. Dad started to yell and I couldn't bare it anymore. I brought myself to start running and I ran out of the Great Hall and into the Room of Requirement looking for a place to hide.