Christmas Break

Rose's P.O.V:

Turns out that Professor Longbottom didn't even mention that I had detention with Scorpius. Bummer, I really wanted a howler from dad.

Did I just say that oh my god!

Anyway, today we went home for Christmas break. The train ride was nothing exciting, everyone was either gossiping or snogging, same old.

Scorpius had kissed me right when we got off the train and I'm pretty sure my mum and Astoria Malfoy had seen. I think this because the whole car ride my mum was acting very strangely towards me and absolutely fine to Hugo. So, either she likes Hugo better than me or she had seen me snog Scorpius.

And we all know that both my parents like me better than Hugo.. 😉

As of now I was sat in my room unpacking some things when I heard someone walking downstairs to my room (my room is the basement, it's actually quite cool).

"Rose?" My mum knocked on the door and I stood up quickly surprised.

"Come in." I said quietly and she opened the door smiling at me once her eyes met mine. She sat down on the edge of my bed and looked at me once again.

"I'm not mad at you." Was all she said and I looked a little confused. Mad about what? Dating a Malfoy? Getting detention? Snogging in public?

"Mad at me for what?" I asked and she smiled a fake smile. I figured that whatever she wasn't mad at me about, my dad was.

"About dating Scorpius." She breathed and I smiled, just the thought of him was amazing.

"Oh." Was all I could say and she nodded, then continued.

"For your father I can not say the same." She spoke and I nodded.

I knew it!

"Figured." I shook my head and she reached over and grabbed my hand.

"He still loves you Rose. He will always love you. He's just surprised, that's all." She reassured me and I nodded smiling and then pulled her into a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She left the room and not even a minute later I heard something knock on my window. At first I was afraid that it might be a Death Eater or something, but then I figured it was probably just an animal.

"Rose!" I heard and I turned around to look at my window. I saw a figure standing in my rose garden and froze. As I tried to identify the figure I noticed his blonde hair and pale skin. Scorpius.

I ran to the window and pushed it open and he fell onto my bed barely causing a sound.

"I'm a ninja!" He said pretending to karate chop something and I laughed kissing him passionately.

"I missed you." I told him and he laughed looking into my eyes and then going to the window and pulling something out of the rose bushes where he had just been.

"Woah!" Was all I could utter after he pulled out a brand new Firebolt and rested it against my bed and smiled cockily.

"Want a ride?" He asked and I smiled nodding and ran to the widow.

"Anxious, anxious, anxious!" He laughed and I jumped up and down near the window.

After mounting the broom he kicked off from the ground and I spread my arms so I looked like a bird spreading it's wings.

"Say I'm a bird!" I said flailing my arms.

"No." He responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Say it." I commanded, he smiled.

"You're a bird." He replied.

"Yeah, now say you're a bird too." I demanded.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird." He told me and rubbed my arm that was now locked around his torso.

This was going to be a good break!