What?

Rose's P.O.V:

Today we went back to school and it was highly uneventful. Albus and Lacey snogged the whole train ride and Lily started to flirt with some guys.

"Hello there." Scorpius said and kissed my cheek while walking up beside me.

"Hey." I said, I was in the library reading and he must've figured I'd be here, I'm always here.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked and plopped down next to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm reading, silly." I told him and kissed his nose. He looked seriously at me and I tilted my head in concern.

"Do you want to get married?" He blurted out and I put my book down on the table and looked at him strangely.

"Married?" I asked shyly and he nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I mean not right now because I don't have a proper ring or anything. But like, when we graduate." He said and I nodded and reached up to kiss him. He took my hand and pulled out a marker.

"This is so everyone knows that you belong to me, and that we're getting married, eventually." He laughed and I smiled down at my hand where Scorpius had drawn an engagement ring and placed a kiss on my hand.

"I love you!" I told him.

"I love you more!" He argued.

"I love you most!" I yelled back at him and he laughed.

"Fine, you win." He said and I pulled him into a hug.

Later that evening I was walking to the Gryffindor common room to talk to Lily when I was stopped by Professor Longbottom.

"Rose, what are you-" he stopped talking when he saw my finger and I stood frozen trying to find the right words to explain to him.

"Er-" Was all I could say and he started talking again.

"Is that an, engagement ring?" He asked and I nodded slightly and then shook my head. This was going to be hard to explain.

"Well, it's a drawing of one.." I started but he cut me off.

"Who gave this to you, Rose?" He asked worriedly and I smiled a fake smile.

"Scorpius." I said in a small whisper but I could tell he heard me and took a deep breath.

"Are you going to tell your family?" He asked me and I nodded surely.

"Definitely, besides we're not getting married right away." I told him and he looked a little more comfortable.

"Alright, good evening Rose." He said and I smiled and wished him the same, then continued to the Gryffindor common room.

"Lily I-" I stopped talking once I saw my whole entire family sitting in the common room, and I mean my whole family (even Uncle Charlie) and Scorpius was sat in the middle of them all.

"Wha, what's going on here?" I asked trying to hide my "ring".

"Scorpius told us what's going on." James said scowling and I looked down at my feet.

"More like you forced it out of him!" Lily shouted at her brother and received a glare from Uncle Harry and sat back down on the sofa.

"Rose, we talked about this." My father told me firmly. He looked hurt and I felt really sorry for defying him.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I tried to apologize but he looked at me in a hurting manner and walked past me out of the portrait hole. Mum looked at me and frowned and turned away to follow dad.

"Rose..." Albus said weakly and put his arm around me as I started to cry. He led me to the common room I shared with Scorpius and left me in my room to give me some space. But honestly, I needed someone here with me. I needed someone to hold me close and cuddle with me to make me feel better.

And then, almost as he heard my thoughts, Scorpius appeared and walked over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. I started to cry some more as he pulled me close and wiped away an escaped tear.

"I don't like to see you cry." He told me, of course I already knew this and I nodded.

"I love you." I said to him and he smiled down at me, a tear slipping from his eye. He pulled me close and put his mouth close to my ear.

"Your dad gave us his blessing." He spoke softly into my ear and I stood up quickly. WHAT?!

"To get married?!" I asked excitedly and he nodded, I jumped onto him and he fell back onto my bed.

We kissed passionately for a while and then I pulled away to pull off his shirt. Once the shirt was thrown onto the ground and he was shirtless we continued to kiss and after a while longer my shirt was on the floor with his.

This continued for a while until we heard a knock on my door. Shit!

"Who is it?" I asked sweetly trying to catch my breath.

"Rose? It's Uncle Harry, can I come in?" Uncle Harry asked and I swore under my breath. Scorpius was in shock and I grabbed his boxers and threw them to him along with the rest of his clothes.

"One minute, Uncle Harry." I told him and Scorpius ran into his room and I started to get dressed myself.

"Rose, your dad is on his way. He wants to talk to you and Scorpius by yourselves." He spoke and I threw my brush at the floor with anger.

Oh great..