Chapter 9! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Start from the beginning

Eddward eyes blew up, he was furious.

"I'm going to test every aspect of your DNA, and know some of my methods will be a little unconventional so don't struggle," Edd stated and winked at Eddward.

Edd swabbed his mouth with another swab and started the experiments. He then proceeded to put a tourniquet on Eddward's arm, and drew blood, then did the same with himself. So the last part of the DNA he needed was going to be a little harder to require, so he decided to leave that until after he was done with the saliva and blood samples were complete.

Edd put the saliva swabs under the microscope while the blood was in the DNA analyzer. While looking at the enzymes in their saliva he noticed some similarities but not a lot like he would see in family members, he was thinking, when he heard a beep from the analyzer. A couple papers printed surprising Edd, there was no match with that aspect that DNA. Edd's next move just about threw Eddward in shock, Edd got up from his lab, locked, the garage doors and proceeded over to Eddward.

"I know this will be a little odd but," Edd stopped got down on his knees unzipped Eddwards jeans and pulled his lower extremities.

Eddward kept trying to get Edd off him he knew what he was about to do, he knew it was wrong. For one they both have their own Kevins and two wouldn't it mess with the findings. Edd proceeded to lick his lips, a thought popped in his head, would this be considered cheating or masterbation. With thought in his head then covered Eddward up, and went to retrieve Eddward's Kevin who was sitting next to his Kevin watching hockey.

"Kevin from the other universe could join me in the garage/lab?" Edd politely asked.

"Sure thing Edd, is there something you need help with?" He asked as he walked up to Edd.

"Yeah, you'll see when we back to garage," Edd whispered then winked.

Once they got to the garage Kevin looked for his Eddward then saw him, he was all restrained, something he thought he would never see.

"Oh my god, What did you do to him?" Kevin squeaked and ran up to him.

"I needed him to be still for my experiments so I got him to sit in my chair I use for special occasions," Edd blush and whispered to Kevin.

"So what do you need me for?" Kevin asked.

"I need a sperm sample to round out my testing," Edd whispered to Kevin.

"Say no more I understand and I'll take care of it, and for once I'll be in charge," Kevin whispered back and winked.

"Okay then," Edd walked out of the garage and locking the door.

"Well well well, it's interesting to see you in such a predicament," Kevin said as he sat on Eddward's lap facing him.

Kevin ripped the duct tape from Eddward's face and before he could scream, Kevin crashed his lips with Eddward's, causing Eddward to almost instantaneously relax. Kevin grabbed his hat and pulled it out along with Eddward's. Kevin felt so in control with everything going on. Kevin wrapped his arms around Eddward's neck and invaded his mouth with his tongue. He started to feel Eddward's lower half start to get erect. He grabbed the tape while Eddward wasn't paying attention and taped his mouth shut once again. Kevin automatically jumped off of Eddward's lap and got on his knees, he then licked the tip of his lower half, and licked up and down the shaft. He could feel Eddward throb on his tongue, Kevin wrapped his mouth Eddward's lower member and started to flick the tip, and go up and down until he could feel Eddward throb even more. A moment later Eddward released in Kevin's mouth and for once he didn't swallow, he got up and found a closed container and spat Eddward's cum in to it. Once done he noticed his lover still erect, and eager for more. Kevin removed his pants and boxers found what looked like petroleum jelly and prepped himself, he proceeded to walk back over to Eddward, he once again got on to his lap. He centered himself on Eddward's lap with his member right at Kevin's opening, Kevin slowly lowered himself on to Eddward trying to not make a squeak. He raised up and down a couple time before he got comfortable he once again ripped the tape from Eddward's mouth as he did he could his rock hard lower member throb inside him. He again crashed his lips to Eddward's after he removed the tape, invading each other's mouths and sliding up and down Kevin felt like he was on top of the world, he could feel each pump inside him, making him shiver in pleasure. Kevin started to go faster and removed his mouth from Eddward's and leaned into him where Eddward started to bite Kevin's chest which made him tighten around Eddward. This went on for about 30 minutes before the both cam at the same time, Kevin felt weak at the knees and decided to wait for a while be getting Edd.