"I didn't like her that way. I just told her that I like someone else."

Rogue knew that there was no point in asking him, but he did anyway.

"Who...?"

Sting turned and faced Rogue. Rogue turned and saw those familiar bright blue eyes. Sting took some time looking at Rogue's eyes. Oh, how much he missed looking at them.

Sting leaned a little bit forward. And suddenly, Rogue felt a pair of lips right on his. Rogue's eyes widened, but Sting's eyes were tightly closed.

Rogue didn't know how to react at first, but he felt his eyes close as he melted into the kiss.

The kiss was soft and even a little shy at first, but then it turned into a more passionate one.

They pulled away, and the two were blushing a bright red.

"You..." Sting said with a small smile.

"Then why did you say yes to her?" Rogue asked softly.

Sting leaned in again for another kiss, in which Rogue immediately returned. It was much shorter, but it much more sweeter and much more meaningful.

"That doesn't matter. I love you, Rogue..."

"I l-love you too." Rogue stuttered and he was blushing a lot.

They suddenly heard a large boom from outside. The two looked out of the window and noticed that it was pouring outside.

Another large boom was heard, and a bright flash was seen. Rogue flinched at the noise and let out a small yelp.

"It's stormy, huh?" Sting said.

Rogue only nodded in reply, but he jumped again when he heard more thunder.

Sting scooted closer to Rogue, wrapped his arms around him, and pulled him closer. He noticed that Rogue was shaking a little.

Sting leaned back, bringing Rogue with him, and now they are lying down on Sting's bed.

Another roar of thunder was heard, and it was much louder than the last, and that made Rogue let out a cry of fear.

The two were already lying down, and they are on their sides, facing each other. Sting brings Rogue even closer to him, hoping to comfort him.

Sting took out his hand and he gently grabbed a few pieces of Rogue's hair and started to play with it.

Rogue was blushing and he was confused.

"W-what are you doing?" Rogue asked shyly.

"Your hair is beautiful, you know," Sting smiled.

Rogue gave a small smile back. Then he scooted towards Sting, and pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you."

Sting was at a loss of words. His face was a burning red and he didn't know what to say.

Rogue giggled and snuggled into Sting's chest. Sting was blushing even more now, but he found Rogue adorable.

Another loud boom was heard, but Rogue didn't react this time.

Sting put his hand on Rogue's soft hair, and gently kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who thinks this should be a one shot?

Idk

ITS THE WEEKEND FINALLY

I don't have much to say really

Imma go paint my nails now

Thanks for all the votes and comments and reads and all that shtuffz

I do not own anything from Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does ^.^