08. lost

Despite the fact that i didn't like him, why do i felt lonely when he's not around?

Why am i still searching for him when he's absent?

Why am i still waiting for him?

What am i expecting???

Today, our school celebrates i don't know what the name is lol. We help the teachers and else. Usually, there's him infront of the row. But today, there's none.

Not like he was a nerd, i just also don't know. Every part of his gang sits infront. But why? Lol.

I was literally looking at his gang all the time. The way they laugh and have fun. It's amusing. It's the first time, i saw them having fun like this.

Usually they would control their faces shots out and walk like a model or whatever. But, today no. They even laughed their ass out while clapping their hands to my friend who was dancing in front of the crowd. They even screamed, do they even know they were sitting right infront of the teachers?

Really, what's with the hyper mood?

Well, i was already expecting this. That he would not make to school today. Because, today is the last day we're schooling. And... one week holiday yeayyy~

He oftenly did this, one day before holiday. He would not come to the school. Maybe because he's lazy, but whatever.

Today, many things did happen. My friends had moments with their crush, which i found funny. Lolololol.

Hana, her crush was followimg her way from the back to our class. He usually would avoid Hana but today, as if he was crazy or what? I don't know. Hana, kept promising or swearing that he would not like him anymore, but in the end, she failed!

Lisa, well. She's been crushing over her crush for the same time like me as well. Last year, too. Yesterday, was Lisa's birthday then we were planning to message her crush, JB to ask him to wish her birthday. Hell, he really did that! Lisa was jumping up and down around the class, screaming for excitement! Her crush even went in front of the crowd, because he won something that i didn't know or i would care. Which, adding more Lisa's happiness! But litlle did we know, JB only wish her a plain wish " happy birthday ". No emojis, or what. And that time, we were raging because of him, because obviously, he is not willingly to wish Lisa! Such an, asshole.

Sunny was funnier. She kept fangirling over her crush, and she even threat me. Because i was planning to say a blunt Hi to her crush while she was there, which ended up making her choke me. Yeah, i know. Typical Sunny. Lolololol.

Me? Nothing happened ever since. Lol, as if. Ot was just yesterday he stared me, but i make it sounded like nothing happened between the both of us over years! Lol.

I'm really lost. Do i even still like him or not???

Yes Or No.

xxx

Chapter 8! Yayayayayaya i maybe will not updating for a week as we're on holidsy for a week, so i'm not meeting my crush. Yesh, sorry but i'll try to make it up for you sooner!

Bye, thanks for reading! Ily. :)))))