04. selfies

Oh My God...

I just saw a selfie of him and his friends! Kill me now please, gosh..

It's maybe normal to you guys. But too me, it's super nahhhhhhhh. He rarely took selfies or even take a picture of some shit. On his instagram, there was nothing except two pictures of a.......... motivation words!

The first time i saw his profile, we were following each other and all this while i was posting craps and shits on my instagram, and i immediately deleted it when i realized he was following me!

I deleted all the pictures and get back to his profile to stalk him more, but... eh? He was not following me then? Yea, i unfollow him first but lol. Maybe he just realized that, he followed a stupid person who post craps like me.

But well, at that time.. he haven't privated his account. So, i continued to stalk him. I saw that.. he followed many kawaii and popular girls! As expected, man! Hahaha. And others else, was his gang, and his families.

He doesn't post anything but i really think he was the stalker type. Because that day, i was stalking his sister's friend account. And when i saw the likers, he was one of them! Gotcha there!

It was a picture of his sister and her friend. Well, it was a selfie of course and indeed, it was cute. Not to be jealous, but i think Taehyung himself would fall for her, but nah! She was a year older than him.

But who knows right? Lol.

Yesterday, i was stalking some shits and fangirling over my oppas on Twitter. Then, my friend started to post some craps and else, and i joined it too!

She was replying to my shits, then that when i decided to stalk her, because why not right? *smirks

I tapped her following list, and i saw that she followed one of Taehyung's bestfriend, Hoseok. Rather than stalking my best friend who i can stalk every second, why don't i stalk him? XD

I tapped his profile, and his username was already cheesy. It was a combination of his name and his girlfriend name. And as expected, i saw many photos of his girlfriend.

*scroll

*scroll

*scroll

OMgggggdjskakamamamamamsiwowkejdbsnsnannsnsnsnsssjsiakm snsjakqoodjwjsjans

I saw a selfie of him, and Taehyunggg!!!!!!

I swear to the pizza at the PizzaHut, he was so freaking hottt with his black plain shirt and his hair was swayed to the right!! Same goes to Hoseok, he was handsome too! But he can't beat Taehyung, of course.

He was so unbelievevably or how u spell it, handsome! I might cry, because dayum. HE's so handsome. Yea, i kept repeating it, because it's the factttttttttttt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then, after calming myself down, and saving it in my Gallery. I started to scroll again.

*scroll

*scroll

*scroll

As expected!!

I saw a selfie of his gang and him too!! He was holding his phone, focusing on shits that i don't know. I think it was iPhone6Plus he was holding? It was black tho. Dayum, this guy is fuckin' richh!!
.

All of his families, uses iPhone.
His bro, iPhone6.
His sis, iPhone5s.
Him, iPhone6Plus.

-

Everytime if our school held any sports that includes running and whatever, he would use every types of shoes like adidas nike and blabaabalblabala. And everyday, it was not the same sport shoes!

First, it was Lunarlon , then Rosherun, then Airmax then this shit and that shit, that make him look expensive! Normal to you, not too me. Basically, people would only use the same sport shoes everyday, but he changed it everyday!

Lol.

Wait... i just realized!!

I think his crush is one of my friends. Why? Because before, on recess, he would eat with his gang at his place. But now, i oftenly saw him with some of his gang eat not further from the warden room. And not far from there, my friends are eating there too!

They were a gang of course. Pretty much a bunch of pretty girls, yea i admit it. One of them likes one of Taehyung's gang, and he likes her too! Lucky, right?

And besides, why would they hang out there right? There are many other places that they can hang out at the school, but why did they choose to hangout there which is near to the girls?

And those glances i saw he giving too to them, it seems suspicious. It's like he likes them or he hates them. Hmmmmmm.

Ergh. This is so confusing. Should i find a new crush or remain with all this shits? Well, there's some on my list already, but i just don't know why my heart still sticks with him.

Ew. Cheesy much.

You know like everyone else, it's hard to move on. I reallllyyyyyyyyyyyy tried hard to stop liking him or move on, but i just can't. My first crush, i took over 1 year just to move on. Stupid, but yeah worth it. At least now i hate him, hahaha.

That day, he chatted with me. He was using cheesy words and even call me babe which make i hate him even more. I regret liking him before and even making him as my first crush.

This is just a feeling, i hope i can make this feeling fade away soon. Exam is coming and i'm still living my life like a potato.

Like a quote says, " live like a boss ".

xxxx

Chapter 4 uhuuuuuu~