03. hoping

Ergh.

Why am i hoping on a thing, that would never happen??

It's weekend, Saturday.

As usual, i would go to the shop buying snacks or everything i would eat or use for school. And everytime, i would pass his house. And that EVERYTIME, i would be hoping he would get his ass out from his freaking big house. I know, i'm hoping for a useless thing to happen.

He's a protective guy okay. Please, he would not get out of his house. Protective? Let me explain. Not protective over girls or some shit, but protective over his own skin! You know his skin is as pale and as white as Min Yoongi's!! The school vampire.. hahaha lol.

Once, he followed a school competition and in that competition, everyone suppose to be dancing the shit out. Ikr? I didn't follow it because of me, myself was overprotective over my skin. Haha. Okay back to the story. But, they have to dance exactly on the field, which will make his skin get sunburn.

And my friend gossipped that, she saw Taehyung was putting sunblock everywhere on his body. Jinjja, this guy. ㅋㅋㅋ ~~

-

But one thing i hate about him.. was his older brother! I just really hate his brother like omfg i just don't know why!!

He was a friend of mine on WeChat, and he was super fucking annoying!! He posted a lot of stupid & cringy statuses.. heol. He also keen to show off his new thang.. like for the latest, his father bought him a new car and he was like,

" omg look at my car guys! "
" oh im so proud having this car! "
" thanks dad i really love u ! "

And me be like, yayaya whatever fuck off man. Hahaha. It sounded not annoying to you, but once you see his profile, you'll fall for the first sight! Not love, but hate!

And the other thing is... his sister!
I don't know what is her problem, but everytime i tried to smile at her, she would not smile back! Yah! I smile to everyone okay, it's not like i'm smiling at her because she is Taehyung's sister.. no!! I'm known as a crazy yet weird plus stupid student at school, hahahaa.

-

The most humiliating moment!!

Last month, me and my friend was forced by the teacher, to follow a marching competition which was held by the school. I don't know what is the purpose of this competition but for sure, it was to humiliate us.

So, on the competition day, we were asked to use a berrette cap or what you spell it while tucking our shirts in. The pants we were using was a plain black slack pants.

I didn't mind using it.. because i thought my crush and his gang would not attend the school that day because the day before, i was told that they had a practice at the field which was tiring.

And when the competition began, our uniform body was the first to march, which is the Girls' Guide. While we were marching, we were about to arrive in front of the head judge. That! When i saw my crush and his gang were laughing at us!!!

ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS?!?!?!!?!?

THAT TIME IN MY MIND ALL I WANT TO DO IS KILL MYSELF AND KILL THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS STUPID COMPETITIONNN!!!!!

ASDFGHJKLL!!!!!!!!!!

they were practically laughing at us with the other students because of our pants. Well you see, we're girls. Basically, girls' pants would be smaller at the thighs part and getting bigger at the down.

So, when we're marching, the pants was like as if flying on our knees! And it was... embarassing as hell. I was serious the whole time because i wanted to finish that crap as soon as possible, while my friend were laughing the whole way, marching. I don't know why but i can't even make myself smile or laugh!

Luckily, we got 4th place! It's still good for me tho.. because we know it was pretty hard to beat the others.. we got 4th out of 10th tho! Lol.
And we got the best basic march skill or whatever you call it. Till now, i was still proud of our achievements eventhough it ws pretty humiliating for me and the rest.

-

The next month, which was last 2 weeks if i'm not mistaken, our school were having our Jogathon day! It was pretty tiring but fun! Hey.. at least i exercise for my body okay.. hahaha.

While we were jogging our ass out, we walked past my crush gang! Great, ofc great! But fortunately.... he was absence!

YEAYYYYYYY FOR MY LIFEEEEEEEEEE

Like what was i thinking right? He would not wasting his precious time, jogging his ass out just for a Jogathon and make himself tanned! Too protective for a skin? I freaking know right guys. Do every guys do this or is it my crush only? XD

But seriously, i really think he has a crush!! But i just don't know who she is! It really frustrates me!! If you hear the whole story, you might be shipping me with him like my friend does, because i swear to the name of god. Everyday, there will be a thing happen to the both of us!

It's not like i do it on purpose! Coincident okay!! Me, myself don't like my friend shipping me with him.. because i just knew from the start.

HE would never like a girl like me.

xxx

Chapter 3! Ehy! Proofread! Proofread!