Repaired Memories

Ichigo looked around tirelessly for the midnight blue haired male around the citadel, asking passing by swords if they had seen him. He had climbed multiple levels of the citadel before stopping to take a break. He hadn't walked much but he felt puffed out possibly from the fact his heart was beating rapidly within his chest cavity. (No, Ichigo, I think you just need to work out more)

"Munechika-dono... Where are you?"

"Right here."

The light haired male twisted around around to feel a pair of arms incase his body in a hug. It took a couple moments before the (slightly) shorter sword wrapped his hands around the other male's waist. Ichigo had thought to push Mikazuki away but this somehow felt oddly right, like he had done this before in past. Allowing his grasp to loosen, Mikazuki gracefully let go of his once spousal sword.

"Has your question been answered?" Mikazuki leaned forward to rest his forehead on Ichigo's forehead.

"I think it has but why don't you tell me in full detail?" The shorter male felt his cheeks flush from looking directly at Mikazuki's intense gaze.

"Gladly."

Mikazuki allowed his lips to land on his lover's as his Ichigo remained unmoving from either shock, awe, overwhelming emotion or all three. Growing slowly in passion, the shorter of the pair allowed his awe to die down and wrapped his arms around the midnight blue haired male's neck. In response, Mikazuki snaked his long arms around his lover's waist. Pulling away for breath, the two looked at each other with blushes developing a deeper red from lack of air. A thin string of saliva between the two swords had decided to break and Mikazuki decided to be bold once more to go in once again until Hitofuri spoke.

"Ah, ah, ah. I didn't mean for you to explain it so... Physically. I want you to explain to me in words." Ichigo blushed deeply even more so than before as Mikazuki still attempted to kiss him but the light blue haired male stopped it by placing his hand gently over the rare sword's slightly puckered lips. Mikazuki looked at Ichigo in surprise from having his offer thwarted. "If you don't explain it to me in words, no kisses for you."

The rarest sword gasped in disbelief of not only being refused but 'threatened' of having addicting kisses taken from him! The older of the two stared at the other with the cutest pout he could manage when Ichigo took away his hand from Mikazuki's lips. Ichigo was immune to his partner's kicked puppy look having been dealing with little Tantous whom were the masters of arousing sympathy by cute looks. Even being immune however, the light blue haired male felt his heart tug with compassion.

"I'm not falling for it Mikazuki."

Mikazuki breathed a sigh, it looked like he had no choice. Even if he was refused of kisses, he still held his lover around the waist loosely. "You used to love me. We used to be together intimately. We were once together and owned by the Toyotomi family. We were owned by the couple there who were husband and wife. What I'm trying to say is, we used to be spousal swords, a married couple who were harmonious together until we were split apart and you had befallen such bad luck. Till this day, I am still in absolute regret for not being there for you... and..." By the time the rarest sword had let out all this information with blaring speed that need some close listening to understand, he started to slow down. Mikazuki however, was clutching Ichigo tightly and almost painfully unlike his loosened grasp from before.

Ichigo widened his eyes as he felt soft sobs arouse from the slightly taller male with the moon gilded sword burying his face into his past husband's shoulder. "You don't know... You don't know how long I waited for your return when you went away back then. I waited patiently only to receive news you had been engulfed in flames and -and -and... I felt so guilty for merely being an art sword for display." Mikazuki could barely choke out any words. The sky coloured hair male felt the shoulder of his coat stick to his skin because a dripping bunch of salty tears dampened his shoulder. Hitofuri slipped off his gloves and moved Mikazuki's face to look at him directly by cupping his two cheeks, feeling the dampness of wet cheeks grace his uncovered hands. One of the five great swords of Japan looked pitiful with puffy eyes and drenched cheeks.