Dutch Rushers

Hi! You know all kind of Rushers.

Brazilians. Btr goes everytime to their country.

American, logic that they go too that country.

Germany, always.

Holland, uh.. no.

Why not Holland?! Are we invisible or something!

Dutch Rushers waited for 3 Years until Big time rush would come.

They don't came.

If they have a problem with the Netherlands, say that right in our face. But don't ignore us guys. We asked you a million times: "Come please to The Netherlands!? We love you!"

Yeah. We love you. But don't ignore us. Most Dutch Rushers think that they are invisible now.

'Are we invisible?'

'U guys don't like us? :('

'I give up.. They never gonna notice me'

Don't give up! Whatever you do! Don't give up! I saw many Tweets with that.. They notice you, but they can't answer you all the time. They have a life too. You know.. And don't be mad if you tried a hundred times. They see you. Think about that.

Well, i don't think BTR is gonna read this. But Rushers from other countries: Help eachother! Help other Rushers to meet their idols for one time! It's their dream. Make their dream come true.

But if they don't come to your country, think about this:

Every time they say, " We love our Rushers" they say too: " We love you, we love American Rushers, we love Dutch Rushers. Etc"

Thanks for reading.

Sorry if it sucks, But I needed this on paper.

I love you guys!

xoxo.

@BlowYourSpeakersOut