chapter 28 The fight

*Daniel's POV*

_______________________________

We got to the condos and we went to my place.

Me and Laura sat on the couch and my family went into their own rooms.
I looked over at Laura and she had this look on her face, as if she was scared.

"Laura, what's wrong?" I asked
"Umm... I have to tell u something." She said.
I got worried but said "what happened"
"Dylan was the meanest guy at our school who physically and cyber bullied me and my friends." She said.
"Dylan? naw couldn't be. He's so nice!" I said.
"He made all the teachers think he was nice, so no one believed us." Laura said.

I don't know if Laura is right. Should i believe her?

"Are you just worried I might spend more time with him then I will with you?" I asked "cause I won't let him get in the way of us".

"No, I'm not! I'm telling the truth" she screamed.
"Well what do you want me to do? Just not talk to him and tell him we can't be friends anymore?" I screamed back.
"Well yea." She said

"Well I can't do that"
"Why not?" She asked
"Cause he is my only friend in high school!"

"You can make new friends! Just cause Dylan was the first person you met and seemed nice, doesn't mean you have to be his friend! There are so many other people in the school!" She screamed starting to tear up.

I looked at her as tears rolled down her face.

"Laura, you know I love you but Dylan is my friend and I can't just un-friend him" I said.

"Obviously you don't love me enough. You don't even believe your own girlfriend!" She screamed running out the door.

I got up to chase her but I was to late. She ran down the hall and outside. I couldn't find her.

Maybe she needs some alone time I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and walked back to my condo. But right in front on my door there was a bracelet.

It was Laura's. I picked it up and held it in my hands.

All I could think about is when I first met her. How beautiful she looked, how pretty her eyes were, how cute she was.

I couldn't loose all that cause of one fight.

I looked up and I realized I was on the floor crying and still holding her bracelet.

Now what I need to know is if Dylan was actually a bully to my Laura and her friends.

I needed to find out, but how?

"Daniel are you okay?" I heard in a familiar voice.

It was becca. She new when to make me happy when I was sad.

"No, Laura and I are in a fight right now." I said wiping off the tears under my eyes.

"Oh, well please don't break up! I like Laura! She is the bestest person ever!" Becca said.

"Don't worry I'll make everything better." I said

"Good!" She said running over to hug me.

I hugged her back and picked her up.

I carried her into the condo and went into our room.

I decided to un-pack since I haven't really had the chance to, being with Laura and all.

______________________
Hey guys! Sorry for posting late but I hope u like the chapter!
Sorry if it's boring or bad,
Love u guys😘,
Laurasian Unicorn💜