Chapter 1 My new neighbour

*Laura's POV*
--------------
OMG!! Today my new neighbour(s) move in. I don't know who she or he is but I just hope they aren't loud like my other neighbours. Also I hope that I could be their friend if they're around my age. (A/N I live in a condo)

Anyways, I woke up really early to see if my new neighbour(s) moved in yet, but they didn't. So I decided to eat breakfast since I couldn't go back to bed. I made sunny side up eggs for me and my dad. I put my dads eggs on the counter since he wasn't up yet. I also added some fruit to his and my plate.

After I was done eating my dad woke up as I was washing my plate. I said "your food is on the table". He smiled and said "thank you so much". He came up to me and hugged me as he took the plate off the counter.

I finished washing my plate and asked my dad if my best friend Jordan could come over. He said "sure!". I smiled and said "thanks". I quickly ran to my room and picked up my iPod to text her.
L: hey, u wanna come over today
J: sure
L: Kk
J: be there in 10?
L: sure!
J: ok see u soon
L: u to!

*10 min later*
Soon enough I saw her car pull in to the parking lot downstairs. I quickly raced down the stairs to go get her. I yelled "JORDAN" to her car as I saw her door opening. She replied with "WHAT"
We both laughed as her mom said bye.
We both waved at Jordan's mom as she drove off.
I opened the door and asked why she had such a big bag. She walked through the doorway as she said "I'm sleeping over, my mom called ur dad a few min ago. I said "YAY!". I was so excited for her to sleepover!!

After walking up 3 flights of stairs, we finally got to my dads level. I used my key to open the door. We walked through the hall when we got to my dads place. I opened the door and Jordan dropped her stuff on the floor.

She settled in on the coach. We turned on the t.v and put on Netflix. We watched fresh prince. We both love that show!!

----------
A/N
This is my first fanfic/ book I've ever written in wattpad. I hope u guys like it
Sorry if the story is boring or bad😁
Anyways see u soon,
Laurasian Unicorn😘