Chapter 14 Lunch at tim hortons

*Laura's POV*
_______________________________________
we drove out of the parking lot. Since it was lunch time, I led us to Tim Hortons. Since they live, or in Daniel and Becca's case lived in America, they didn't have Tim Hortons there.

I explained what Tim Hortons was to them on the drive there. I said " it is basically a Canadian Starbucks but with a lot more food options.

They seemed excited and eager to see Tim Hortons. I could see they were all really hungry, so I knew it was a great place to go.

When we got there, I held the door open for the boys, Jordan and Becca. They got in and looked amazed, except for Jordan cause we come here all the time.

We all ordered our food, the manager suggested food for the boys and they all got the same thing, A BLT sandwich. Becca, Jordan and I all got a grilled cheese panini.

When we got our food, we quickly gobbled it down. The boys and Becca loved it! The boys also looked at me weird when I added ketchup to my panini, I said "but it tastes so good" and then giggled.

Anyways, when we finished lunch, we headed back into the car.
"Where now?" Said Cam, cause he was driving.

I led him the way again but this time to the Walmart complex.
We stayed in the car driving around the complex showing them all the other stores around it. There were a lot of my fave restaurants there and an amazing book store called indigo.

We drove off to the next complex.
The longo's complex. Longo's is a grocery store where we buy most of our groceries from.
There was also a toy store which I liked going into and a movie theatre in the complex.
This was a 5 min walk from our condos so it was a hangout place for me and my friends.

We then went to the superstore complex. It's another grocery store where we get a lot of groceries to.
It had many food places around it and a bank where most people I know, go to.
Anyways,we were getting tired and decided to chill back at the condo.

We all went to Daniel's and made another video. It was a challenge. We did the "what's in my mouth challenge"

It was so fun!
__________________
Still sorry if the book is boring or bad😁
See u soon,
Laurasian Unicorn😘