chapter 15 What did Hayes do for Syd

*Laura's POV*

________________________

After we did the "what's in my mouth challenge", i got a text from syd.

I told the group to gather around, since she texted me and said

S: u wanna know what happen today!?

L: YES TELL ME PLEASE

S: OKAY!

L: YAY!

S: so we went to the mall, and Hayes took me to the open part where there were just chairs, and there was a stage set up, and Shawn mendes was there to!

I then heard Nash say that he was visiting family here, that's probably why he helped Hayes.

anyways,

S: Hayes then brought me on stage, and he took out a ukulele and started to play, all these girls started to scream. Then Shawn sang his song, a little to much. I started crying when they finished the song. Then since i was having a lot of fun, Shawn sang more of his songs. He ended off with life of the party and that's when Hayes brought me home!!

L:OMG LUCKY!!

the group said "Aweeee" and then Daniel came up to me and kissed me on the forehead.

It was 9:00, and tomorrow the first day back from winter break. Me and Jordan decided to leave.

Then Matt, Cam and Nash decided to head home to.

When i left, Daniel hugged me tight as he pecked my lips. Jordan took more pics from the hall.

Then Daniel whispered goodnight and I also went to hug Becca.

I then left, followed by Jordan. We quickly made our lunch for tomorrow, and put on our PJ's.

in 10 min, we drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________

Hey guys,

still sorry if the book is boring or bad,

see u soon,

Laurasian Unicorn.