-He's safe don't worry. – He said in a scary voice.

* Tatiana's POV *

I parked the car when we arrived at the supermarket. Harry went to get the cart to put the groceries and then we entered together.

-I made a list while we were in the car. – Harry said taking off the list of the pocket

-Nice. – I said smiling at him

-I didn't put the things that girls need. – Harry said looking worried

-No worries. – I said laughing

First we went to buy meat and some fish, and then we went to buy vegetables, fruits and other stuff.

-We should buy more chips. – Harry said laughing putting some more chips.

-I'm gonna get some girls stuff, be right back. – I said leaving Harry with the milk.

When I was in the girls stuff I dialed Alice's number.

-Hello?

-We already got them. – I said looking if Harry was near

-We know, police is already on the case.

I sighed looking at the tampons.

-Be safe okay? You are strong enough.

I bite my lip and turned off the phone and took some tampons.

-Are you alright? – Harry asked coming to me – You're pale.

-I'm worried about the cast. – I said truly. I knew that Harry hated this mission and I could trust him. I hope.

-Me too. – He said sighing walking with the cart.

-Is the first time you guys do it? – I asked

Harry looked at his hands and then to my eyes

-I don't know Tats; I'm only in this gangue for a year.

I nodded looking at him

-But I know that Luke and Richard know something.

-What do you mean? – I asked

-After Mack told us the mission, I heard Luke saying to Richard "Not again".

I looked at him and then I grabbed some cereal.

-Wow. – I said

-Yea, that was my reaction. I mean, I know that I can trust you, Richard and Luke but that scared me. – He said

-You trust me? – I asked looking at his eyes

-Of course Tatiana, you have a golden heart.

-A golden heart? – I asked confused

-You're too good, nice, for the gangue. – He said smiling to me

-Well, you are too. – I said smiling

-I did bad thing Tats.

I looked at his eyes and I knew he was feeling guilty for wherever he did in his past.

-Me too Harry, but that doesn't change who we are, that doesn't change our heart and certainly doesn't change my opinion about you. – I said and he looked at me – Nobody is perfect Harry, everyone does mistakes however I know that you have a pure heart. Although you did in the past, I like this Harry I see in front of me.