Chapter Ten

Ronnie's POV

"Now you I don't mind being halfblood," this blond idiot boy said to Ginny. My best friend Ginny. The Ginny-Dansworth-Sticks-Up-To-Bullies-To-Save-Some-Kid's-Life Ginny. "I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." 

"Woah woah woah." I said, motioning with my hands for the kid to zip it. He frowned, glaring at me. "Why all of a sudden don't you mind her being halfblood but this poor kid is not okay being halfblood?"

"Yeah, what're you playing at?" Ginny said, narrowing her eyes. The kid rolled his eyes.

"I'm not playing at anything." He said towards Ginny, then turning to me. "No snobby American is going to say anything to me without my father hearing." He sneered. Sneering? Really? Who does that?

The black-haired kid with the glasses was standing there awkwardly while Ginny expertly sassed Draco. He seemed not to be listening, he was staring at her oddly. I smirked.

"Hey," I said, walking over to the kid. "How much money will you bet that Draco likes Ginny?"

The kid smiled. "I'll go all out with 100 pounds. If I had it."

"Oh, right, English money."

"Oh, right, American money." He said, making me smile. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

"I'm Ronnie. I guess. As you can tell." I said. Harry was just standing there, so I ranted to him quite a while about us time-traveling back to the 1900s and floo powder and stuff. He told me that he was new to wizarding too, and that he'd been discovered as a wizard a day or two ago.

"It's all just really weird, isn't it?" Harry said after a moment.

"Totally." 

He was quiet for a moment. "What's new in 2015... or whatever year you said you were from."

I thought for a moment. What was new? Touch screen? Cell phones? Instagram? Clothes?

"The whip." I said. He looked at me oddly, and before I had a minute to demonstrate, Ginny had grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the shop.

"Seems you were getting friendly with Draco." I snorted.

"That absolute idiot! I freaking hate him!" She said, stopping once we were on the street. Harry stepped out moments later and stood by Ginny's side.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Im Harry, Harry Potter." Harry smiled.

"Ginny Dansworth." She said, nodding her head and shaking his hand very English-like. Oh my god, are we turning English? I recited the Preamble of the Constitution for clarification (out loud, I might add), much to Harry's confusion and my relief. Ginny joined me halfway through.

"'Do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America'." We finished.

"Crazy Americans." Harry muttered, shaking his head. 

"HARRY!" I heard Hargid say. I turned around and the giant man walked up to us. "There ya'are. Thought I lost ya. Dumbledore would'a killed me if he knew. Ah, and Ginny and Ronnie? Hello! Glad you three have met!"

"Hey Hagrid." I smiled.

"Hola." Ginny said.

"Hello again." Harry said. 

"Now that I've got yer books, why don't ya try to get robes again? In a proper way?" He said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Okay, we'll get clothes."

"For realsies." Ginny added.

"100 pounds on it." Harry smiled, side-glancing at me. I laughed.

-----

YOOO WELCOME BACK

Have y'al missed me? I know you have. Aaaaaand I have some books for you guys to check out, each also by the writers of Golden.

Adopted?!  

This is the story - I mean, adventure - of a modern girl named Maia who hasn't thought twice about magic. She's your typical brunette who goes to school, makes friends, and deals with drama dished out by a certain mean girl who plots to ruin her life. But don't worry, that's not all that's messing with Maia. Once she finds out the biggest secret her family could have ever kept from her, she might want to rethink the whole idea about "magic". Watch out, Harry Potter fandom, you've just gotten a whole new kick-butt character. 

Written by Ginny, or jroe28

The Name Game 

Who would've ever guessed that Domino would be a name? Well, when you don't have one, you get what you're told is your name. Domino is a ten-year-old witch, or as she likes to call it, Fudge's Right Hand Girl, as she runs around doing work for the ministry. Well, until she goes to Hogwarts and makes friends with the biggest troublesome trio there ever was. As she tries to crack the code of the new professor, a three-headed dog, and a mysterious man named Nicholas, she's also getting keys to one of the biggest problems in her life - who her father is.

Written by Ronnie, or lispych

Ginny, Ronnie, Maia, or Domino... whoever you choose, you won't be disappointed.