“What you thinking about?” I asked him.

  “Stuff,” he grinned. “You mainly,” he said, making me blush.

  “Oh,” I whispered.

  “Is there anything you want to talk about?” he asked me.

  At least he was trying to make conversation now, that’s definitely a bonus.

  “N-no,” I stuttered, struggling to tell him what I’d really like to know.

  I'm going back to this guy’s house and I’ve only just met him and know nothing about him. He seems nice, but they all do. Sometimes it’s hard to tell them all apart.

  “How’s it feel to have someone know you’re gay?” he asked me, confidently as well. I’d never be able to say something like that in a conversation.

  “Weird,” I smiled. “How long have you known...you know?” I asked him.

  “A while,” he smiled. “I've only ever been with men,” he said proudly, “so it isn't weird to me at all. I'm used to all of it,” he smiled. “Have you ever been with girls, or do you just stay away from everyone?” he asked, laughing a little bit.

  “There’s been girls,” I whispered. I'm not sure why I whispered, but I guess I feel kind of ashamed about it. I mean, if he’s always known and only been with men, will that be something he’ll look down on me for?

  “How many?” he asked quickly, making me laugh.

  “What?” I said, a little shocked by how blunt and bold his question was.

  “I'm sorry. I get jealous sometimes,” he whispered sounding embarrassed. “Will you tell me anyway?”

  “A couple,” I mumbled, knowing I was blushing again. “How many guys have you been with then?” I asked, mimicking him.

  “Not too many,” he grinned at me. “You still haven’t told me why you were out so late though,” he reminded me. “You don’t have to, but you might as well.”

  I took in a deep breath, I might as well tell him. He already knows more about me than most people.

  “I just didn't really want to go home,” I mumbled.

  “One of those days was it?” he said calmly.

  “I suppose.”

  When we arrived at his house he took me into his bedroom and made sure I knew where the bathroom was and things like that.

  “Do you want a drink or anything?” he asked.

  “Sure. Could I just have a glass of water?”

  “Is that everything?” I nodded at him. “Do you want to borrow something to sleep in?”

  “I’ll be alright,” I said shyly.

  Even though I told him I didn't need to borrow any clothes he started rummaging through his wardrobe for me. He then chucked a baggy shirt and some shorts at me.

  “There you go,” he said. “I’ll just go and get you a drink.”

  I smiled at him. He is so sweet!

  As soon as he walked out I got changed into his clothes and looked at the clock. Time was literally flying by. I sighed, remembering I need to go to school tomorrow. I wonder if he realises I'm still at school. What if he doesn’t know how young I am? Crap! He must think I'm old enough, there’s no way a nice guy like him would be acting like this with fifteen year old.

  My heart started racing as he walked back in with my drink. Should I tell him? What am I on about? I can’t tell him now!

  “Are you alright?” he asked as he passed me the glass and stripped down to just his boxers.

  “I'm fine,” I answered nervously.

  After that everything happened so quickly, but I enjoyed it. I didn't care that I was with another guy. I didn't care that he was older...

  “Is it alright with you if we try to get some sleep now?” Cole asked me once we were finished, sounding really tired. “Tomorrow’s going to be really hard for me so, I need at least a few hours sleep.”

  “That’s fine by me,” I blushed.

  “Looks like you’re ready for bed now too,” he chuckled. “Come on,” he whispered.

  I slid under next to him and he pulled me into his arms, gently kissing my forehead before he closed his eyes and got ready to sleep. I tried to copy him but my head wouldn’t turn off. I can’t believe we did that! Cole doesn’t know how old I am. What the hell am I going to do?