Chapter 37: The Odd Final Task

Start from the beginning

"Looks like Darui beat one."

I say and Atsui nods.

"Actually, he defeated both of them."

A new voice says.

'I know that voice!'

I turn around and Madara is standing right in front of us.

"What are doing here, Madara?"

I ask. Atsui starts running around while screaming 'we're gonna die!!' and things like that.

"I came to get you, Lily. It's time for you to play your role."

"Hmmm tempting, but how about no!"

"So you'd rather stay here and rot away instead of getting out?"

"As long as you're not here, yeah."

I reply with a smirk.

"Interesting, however you don't get a say in this anymore."

Madara grabs my chin and forces me to look at his sharingan, making me fall into his genjutsu..

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

"These eyes can see the darkness very well. Let's try them outside."

I finish taking the bandages off my head. After walking through a few abandoned towns, Zetsu's clones run towards me.

"Looks like you found me..."

"Why are you here!?"

They yell.

"I don't have any specific reasons... I passed through a few towns before coming here, but they all were abandoned. I thought it was strange. Do you know anything about this?"

"We're the ones asking questions here! Why did you come outside!?"

"If you don't like me being here, why don't you try to capture me? You even have many numbers on your side this time."

"Wait, you killed our original!?"

"Heh, what do you think?"

They all yell than attack. I use my Susano'o and kill all of them, except for one. I use my sharingan on him to make him talk.

"This is a war... I have to defeat my enemies."

'So he's waged a war, huh? Interesting.'

"We have to seize...Killer Bee...and Naruto Uzumaki for their bijuu..."

I smirk.

'Not if I kill him first.'

"And...we must get Lily..."

My smirk is replaced with a look of shock and worry.

"What do you need Lily for?"

I ask.

"We need Lily so Madara can use her powers for our purposes."

I kill him as soon as he finishes.

"Looks like I'm going to the battlefield. I will get revenge and get my Lily back."

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Ugh, I really need to stop getting myself knocked out."

I mumble as I sit up, and I notice that I'm sitting on a metal table.

'Not again... At least I'm not chained to the table, unlike last time with Orochimaru.'

"You're up earlier than I expected, Lily. I'm very impressed."

Madara says as he walks into the room.

"What did you do to me?"

"I simply implanted a few more sharingans into your eyes, that's all."

"You did what!?"

"Take a look for yourself."

He hands me a mirror. My eyes widen when I see two sharingan eyes looking back at me.

"You now have the two sets of sharingans that you will need when your mangekyo awakens."

"I never asked nor wanted this, Madara!"

I yell and throw the mirror at him, but goes right through him.

'Stupid sharingan of his...' -_-*

"Just because Sasuke hit you doesn't mean that you should never get another sharingan, Lily. You're not a child, so quit acting like one! Now instead of a thank you, there's a small task I would like for you to do for me."

I roll my eyes.

"Rrriiggghhhtttt. I get to do something for you since you did something for me that I didn't want... Sorry, but no."

"This is the very last thing I will ever have you do for me. After this, I will never bother you again."

"If I say yes, and that's a big if. What is it that you would want me to do?"

"All I need you to do is go meet up with Sasuke again. That's it, nothing else."

"That's all you want? It's hard to believe that you're asking for something like this. It's odd to me."

I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"As odd as it may be, it's the only thing I need you to do. Now will you do this simple task for me?"

I think for a few minutes before replying.

*Sigh* "Fine, but that's it. After this, I'd better not see you again."

"Alright it's a deal. Now get going."

I nod then leave.

'I hope I didn't make the wrong choice. But I'll get to see Sasuke again!'

a/n: Please comment/heart/follow! It really helps motivate me to write faster! Thanks again for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!! (Anyone get the reference?) <---